The Covid Vaccine Registration 2023 Online process, eligibility, feature, and required documents & Co-WIN 2.0 APP Download at https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
Covid Vaccine Registration
The Co-WIN 2.0 is the special general public website portal designed for the Covid-19 vaccine registration process. The Vaccination drive for the second phase commenced on 1st March 2021. All willing citizens at the age of 60 years and those aged 45 years and above. They can register through the Co-WIN website portal for application. However, the vaccine applies if the category of 45 years and above are with comorbidities. They require to produce a doctor certificate implying the same.
Cowin 2.0 Registration
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has requested beneficiaries to register through the Co-WIN 2.0 website portal. The user will also download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate from the CoWIN 2.0 portal. The national wide practice aims at reaching 10 Crore people in India. The Covid-19 vaccine is available at both government health facilities and private hospitals. The government is providing training to all health practitioners in the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Cowin 2.0 Registration Online
- The jabs are only available for the citizens at the age of 60 and those aged 45 years and above with comorbidities.
- The government has a list of the comorbidities which are already covered in the vaccination process.
- The beneficiary has to provide a medical certificate from the doctor.
How to Register on Cowin 2.0 Vaccine Registration Online
The applicant must register on the CoWIN 2.0 website portal. To get a date and time for vaccination.
- Visit the official CoWIN 2.0 website using the link https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click the option “find your nearest vaccination center.”
- Next, select the tab “register yourself,” enter your mobile number to continue.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile. Enter the code to create an account.
- Enter all mandatory details and upload the identity documents to proceed.
- The applicant, age 45 to 60 years, should click the “yes” button under the comorbid condition tab.
- The next one should upload the proof document (doctor’s medical certificate).
- The applicant can also register four family members on the same mobile number
The system will request the user to book an appointment at any of the specified health facilities. Users should note that the second dose of Covid-19 is provided after 29 days after the first dose. Every beneficiary must get two-dose to get the two Covid-19 vaccination certificates.
What Other Sites or Ways can I Register for Covid-19 Vaccination?
For applicants who cannot access the Covid-19 CoWIN 2.0 portal. They can use the Aarogya Setu mobile app.
- Open the Aarogya Setu app on your device (Android devices).
- Next, click the CoWIN button next to Covid-19 updates from the menu list.
- Click “vaccination”>”register now.”
- For registered users, click the login tab.
- Now enter your mobile number and then click “proceed to verify.”
- The portal will send an OTP to your registered number.
- Enter the OTP and required details on the page. Now you see the vaccination centers and other details on the page.
List of 20 Covid 19 Comorbidities
- Heart failure (hospitalization in the past year).
- Patients with post-cardiac transplant/left ventricular assist device LVAD.
- Left ventricular systolic dysfunction LVEF<40%.
- A moderate or severe valvular heart disease.
- Congenital heart diseases with severe PAH or idiopathic PAH.
- Coronary artery disease history of past CABG/PTCA/MI/hypertension/diabetes and on treatment.
- Angina and Hypertension/diabetes treatment.
- CT/MRI documented stroke and Hypertension/Diabetes treatment.
- The pulmonary artery hypertension and hypertension/diabetes on treatment
- 10. Diabetes>10 years or there are complications.
- Kidney/liver/Hematopoietic stem cell transplant: recipient/ on in the waiting list.
- The end-stage kidney disease on hemodialysis/CAPD.
- Current or prolonged use of oral corticosteroids/immunosuppressant medications
- Decompensated cirrhosis.
- Severe respiratory disease with records of two years hospitalizations/FEVI<50 percent.
- Any solid cancer on or after 1st July 2020 or currently having cancer treatment/therapy.
- Sickle cell disease/bone marrow failure/A plastic Anemia/Thalassemia major.
- The primary immunodeficiency disease/HIV infection.
- All people with disabilities due to the intellectual disability/muscular dystrophy/acid attack in the respiratory system/ people with disability and needs high support/multiple disabilities such as deaf-blindness.
Required Documents for Covid Vaccine Registration
- The eligible benefit should have government ID proof documents (60 years and above)
- Applicants aged 45 years and above need a medical certificate that shows the type of comorbidities condition.
- The beneficiaries can upload the documents through the Co-Win 2.0 or take a hard copy to the CVC
The vaccination is administered at approximately 10,000 private health facilities, which are empanelled under the Ayushman Bharat PMJAY. Other 600 hospitals are working under the CGHS and private hospitals in the states. Users can check from the website on eligible empanelled private health facilities and private hospitals countrywide.
- How can I search for the nearest vaccine center on CoWIN 2.0 portal?
All the designed websites have inbuilt GPS-enabled settings. You can use the settings to get both private and empanelled private hospitals in the country.
- How much is the vaccine in India?
The vaccination is free in all government health facilities. However, for private facilities, they are a charge which should exceed Rs. 250 (Rs. 150 for the dose and Rs.100 service fee).
- Covid.gov.in registration certificate download
1 thought on “Covid Vaccine Registration Online 2023 | Cowin 2.0 Register Online Process, Eligibility”
Covid Vaccine Registration for 18 years old link