CPS Account slip 2023, Statement 2021-2022-2023 and Annual slip, CPS Pay Slip 2023 PDF Download online at http://cps.tn.gov.in/public/ (or) https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/
The CPS means a contributory pension scheme. It’s a legal pension scheme created by the Indian government. The scheme covers all central and state government employees. A mandatory portion of the employee’s salary is directed to the CPS scheme. To act as a retirement benefits fund when the employee retires. CPS increases the workers’ pension amount. The employee will later receive the CPS as pension money in retirement.
The CPS scheme is a government initiative which covers all states. This means employees have CPS accounts based on the state they work and live in. The state government is responsible for its employees and CPS account details. Example of state government maintaining the CPS account is the Tamil Nadu state government. They keep records and update of individual CPS accounts. However, every employee can access their CPS account through the online portal.
CPS Account Slip
The state government (Tamil Nadu) employees can access the CPS information online through the link http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/. Every state has an official link open for the employee to check CPS annual slip, account slip and statements. The employee contributes 14% of the basic salary. The amount is deducted by the employer monthly. The online platform helps employees learn on their contributions anytime. It also shows accountability and transparency on the government side.
CPS Payslip Login and CPS Account Slip 2023 Login Process
To login user requires login credentials, one must verify their identity using the official link. To access the page, you need a CPS number and date of birth. You can follow the steps below to login.
- Open the CPS official website page via the link http://www.cps.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click the option “account statement.”
- The portal will open a login page enter your CPS number and date of birth.
- Next, click the login button.
- The system will open the CPS account statement details on the screen.
How to Check CPS Statement Slip 2023
Employees also can access the annual account statements (AAS) through the portal. AAS is generated by the NPS or National pension scheme. For the CPS statement 2022-23, NPS sends the yearly statement and notifications through registered email id.
- Visit the NPS website portal you can also use the link www.cra.nsdl.co.in (or) https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/
- The portal homepage will open enter your PRNA number.
- Next, enter the security code on the page and click submit.
- The portal will generate the CPS statement instantly and send to your email id.
Online CPS Registration Process
New employees and non-registered workers, they must provide an application form. Get the application to fill the mandatory details and submit it to the respective offices.
- Go to the CPS website portal.
- Enter the login credentials to access the page.
- Once login downloads the CPS form.
- Now fill the application form with all required details.
- Recheck the details and make corrections if any.
- Next, submit the application form to the respective DDO.
- The application will be sent to the accounts officer. The officer will verify the details and send a confirmation message about the registration.
About CPS Missing Credit
After checking your CPS statements and realize about a missing cps credit on your account slip, you can proceed to check the information online.
- To get the missing CPS credit open the official CPS website portal (www.cps.tn.gov.in)
- On the login page, enter the login details CPS number and date of birth.
- Next, click the login button to proceed.
- On the portal check on the CPS account, choose the month and year of the missing credits.
- The portal will provide the details where you can make your claims through the concerned authority.
How to correct the CPS missing credits?
To fix the missing credit issue, you must have the AAS. The statement has information on the head of accounts, the month of the transaction, and name of treasury, sub-account and voucher number. Download the details and forward the annual account statement to the respective treasury officer. Send an official request for corrections on the CPS missing credits.
How to download CPS GPF mobile app?
The state government have a CPS mobile app which is easy and fast to use. You can check the CPS and GPF details from the app. user needs to download and install the app through Google play store.
How to download CPS account slip?
The employee needs to access the CPS website portal using the login details. On the login page, you can select either of the options. User can click on the download button or select the print option to receive a print copy of the slip.