Cub Net Banking: City Union Bank Net Banking Registration & Online Login at https://www.onlinecub.net
Cub Net Banking
The City Union Bank is among the oldest government facilities in India. The bank has served for over 115 years and still firm with quality banking and financial services. CUB is located at Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu, due to large numbers of customers the bank has open over 600 branches in the country. Customers can enjoy a variety of services ranging from insurance policies, loans, corporate banking, forex, consumer banking and investment banking services.
The CUB bank is among the top banks to launch the AI power robot (2016), naming it as Lakshmi. CUB customers can access Lakshmi through the official bank website. She has skills and knowledge to answer more than 120 banking questions providing better and convenient services. The bank is embracing technology and has improved most of its services, providing customers with internet banking services. This service helps clients access the account using mobile devices anywhere at any time.
CUB Net Banking services
- Sending and receiving money online.
- NEFT transfer
- Transfer of money from CUB to a different bank.
- Mobile banking
- Third-party transfer.
CUB Net Banking New User Registration
The CUB activation process for CUB net banking new user online registration
New net banking users need to register with simple steps to avail of the online bank services. Here we have a few steps as follows.
- Open the official CUB net banking portal https://www.onlinecub.net
- On the homepage, click the option “personal banking,” which will direct you to the link https://www.onlinecub.net.
- The new page check for an option such as “user access” with other tabs indicated as “new user registration.”
- The page will display an application form enter the required details such as account number, customer id/CIF number, which is printed on the passbook: Debit card number, ATM details like the expiry date CVV.
- Next, enter a user id and password of choice the user will then enter a transaction password, email address and mobile number.
- Ensure all details are correct, especially the registered mobile number, it should be registered at the bank account as well.
- Now click on the proceed button, the system will send an OTP number to the number. Enter in the space provided to verify the details.
- The portal will send a success message now. The user can log in to the net banking page for different services.
- Ensure to have all the login details safe.
How to Change CUB net banking password/forgot password?
In cases of forgot password, CUB net banking user has to follow a few steps to recover or get a new password. Passwords should be kept secretive to avoid illegal transactions of funds from your account.
- Visit the official website https://www.onlinecub.net.
- On the homepage, select the tab “forgot password.”
- The page will send an OTP to verify your identity, enter the number to continue.
- Now you can enter a new password, re-enter the password for confirmation, and click the submit button to complete it.
- You can now visit the page using the new password.
- For users who need to change their password, they can log in to the official website page.
- Use their login details (password and user id).
- Once logged in, the user can click the change password tab on the dashboard.
- The page will provide a few steps which you can now make a new password for the account.