How to check & Pay Traffic Fines in Delhi and E-Challan Status check? .The Delhi traffic police challan pay online Traffic fine payment and how to check E-challan status at https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in
Delhi Traffic Police
Delhi registers the highest number of flow today, a challenge to the police department and government at large. Different acts of violations happen daily, and some are never accounted for due to heavy traffic. However, a new integration has taken place with a new online payment platform for commuters. Any offenses made on the roads will impose instant fines. The system eases the forces hassles as the penalty still applies if recorded on camera.
The Delhi Police department has improvised digital cameras to take clear shots of vehicles committing road offenses. Traffic E Challan report is then filed and sent to the car/ bike owner for fine payment. The modernized digital system helps reduce accidents and road felonies such as over speeding, breaking the traffic rules, overlapping, and many others.
Delhi Traffic Police Challan
Offenders will receive an E-challan for online payment; they can also use the offline payment method. Nonetheless, the government wants to wipe out the old-fashioned way of paying fines and use the digital form of payment. The process is convenient and easy to track commuters who haven’t honored the penalties.
Traffic fine payments in Delhi
The delhi traffic police online system is advanced in nature as it sends the e-challan via SMS to the official registered mobile number. SMS includes traffic offenses and fines incurred. The police department also sends hard copy challans to the registered address. There are few simple steps to follow for the e-challan online method.
Process of delhi traffic police challan pay online
- Navigate to the official Delhi traffic police website portal https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in/.
- On the homepage check, the tab notices click on the option pending notices.
- A new page will appear, here enter your vehicle number or the notice number then click search details to receive the fine traffic details.
- If the page shows a pending notice, ensure to select the pay now button for clearance.
- The system will open a new page, and on the menu, check on the option payment ID and the total amount to pay the continue to make the payment via the given payment gateway.
- The system will send a successful payment message of the Delhi traffic e-challan.
- Download the challan and make a printout for future reference.
How to check Delhi Traffic Police e-challan status?
The status check is essential to confirm if there are pending notices and whether the payment went through. The Ministry of Road transport and highways (MoRTH) and the government have launched a new platform Parivahan. These a digital systemimplemented to help in traffic in Delhi. The website offers information about the status of e-challan online.
- Go to the official e-challan Parivahan government website portal https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, select the tab check challan status.
- The system will open a new page where all details of pending e-challans are displayed. You can search using challan number or vehicle number; you can also use the DL number.
- Enter the preferred method, and the security code then click on the get detail button.
- A new page will show indicating all e-challan status; if any is pending, you can use the above paying process.
Benefits of e-challan
- The portal is time-saving for commuters. They don’t have to visit the police department offices.
- It’s a fast way to make payment and secure as the receipt is offered instantly.
- The website has different payment methods convenient for everyone.
- Vehicles owners will have full information about the fines as they are maintained.
- No need of paperwork for e-challans.
- Safety on the roads is guaranteed, as many drivers will avoid fines.
- The road traffic department will manage roads in a better and simple way.
- The process will determine stolen and faked DL.
- Transparency in the system.
Payment of Delhi Traffic fines through Tatpar APP
The traffic department has incorporated a new method of accessing the website portal. Drivers can use their mobile devices to download the application for more comfortable use. From the delhi traffic police website, more than 50 services are available. The android app is available through the play store, while the apple phone users’ application is still having a few modifications.
Android process for Tatpar Delhi police app
- On your mobile phone, go to the play store tab, search for the Tatpar app. Download and install the app, then click open to proceed.
- First, you need to verify your mobile number, key in your mobile number and an OTP will be sent for verification. Follow the steps given to complete the whole process.
- After verifying the details, a new page will open (mobile app homepage) select the option Traffic notice payment.
- On the new page, the user has to select an e-challan.
- Now search by vehicle number or notice number to proceed.
- If the page shows traffic fines, continue by making a payment.
Benefits of Tatpar APP
- Fast and equipped with more than 50 services
- The app has all details about the police station, such as the name, phone number email address, etc.
- SOS number for emergency calls.
- The app has a defining feature for women who need help or are in distress (Himmat plus). The feature also helps to make an SOS emergency call and locate the Delhi police at any time.
How to pay Delhi Traffic Police e-challan using Paytm?
- Go to the Paytm app and on the menu page select “more.”
- A new page will open, on the city services tab select the challan button.
- Choose the traffic authority, then enter the challan number or your vehicle number then proceed.
- Now choose the mode of payment and clear the fine.
Offline method of paying challan
The offline methods are also easy to use as one can use the following:
- Pay using cash at the spot to the police officer who will use the e-challan machine.
- Go to the Delhi traffic police headquarters.
- Paying using cash, cheque, demand draft or pay the order
The delhi traffic police challan online payment methods are convenient for every citizen, thus taking the shortest time. The government and drivers highly embrace the online approach. It provides a transparent way of receiving fines and documenting. All offenses are registered at the web portal to help know what you have cleared.