Chhattisgarh e District online portal – CG E District portal 2022. छत्तीसगढ़ ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट पोर्टल at Edistrict.cgstate.gov.in/PACE/login.do
E District CG
The Chhattisgarh state government has consolidated all legal certificates and government services into one online portal. The process suits all Chhattisgarh state residents and provides a fast, convenient and transparent platform.The portal will also help the government trace all records regarding the citizens. CGE District portal or CG Lok Seva Kendra/ Chhattisgarh e-district portal is the unique portal designed for all legal certificates. Using the portal, an applicant can access their preferred documents through the online application process.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh E-District Online Portal
The Chhattisgarh E-District portal was launched by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology. The portal provides various benefits such as:
- It saves time and resources for the citizens.
- All past and present certificates are easily retrieved from the portal.
- The government can access information directly from the portal. They can also trace the activities of every government department.
- Chhattisgarh citizens don’t have to visit government offices for the application process.
- It offers transparency and accountability.
CG E District
Services Under the CG EDistrict Website portal
The portal avail thousands of services from different government departments. An applicant can select from the service type:
- Certificate service
- License service
- Revenue service.
- Birth certificate and registration.
- Caste certificate
- Marriage certificate.
- Income certificate
- Death certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Application for temporary certificate registration.
- Renewal of license certificate for commercial traders and guarantee order.
- E-courts case registration
- License for motor spirits order.
- Shot installation license
- Weights and measure dealer license
- Trade license
- Food registry license
- Application for clearance to run installed license
- Seeding license
- Renewal dealer license
- Repairer license
- Pesticide license
- Revenue services
- Leases no-objection service.’
- Lease transfer
- Lease revenue service
- Duplication of land details
- Union and player financial assistance
- Revenue from 5 to 25 million
- Agricultural land and converting farmer’s book
- License for Chhattisgarh Kerosene.
These are part of services provided under the CG E-District online portal.
How to Register on CG E-District Registration Portal
- Visit the CG E-District portal via the link
- On the menu, click the “citizen” tab followed by the “new registration” option.
- Next, the system will show a new page with the application form.
- Enter the requested details and submit.
- After registration, the user can log in to the page.
- On the homepage, select “certificate service.”
- The page will display a list of certificates available on the page.
- Select the certificate name you wish to access.
- Next, fill in the mandatory details on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Review the information and click submit button.
How to check CG E District Registration Status
- Open the CG EDistrict online portal.
- Next, click the “status check application” button to continue.
- Key in the registration number and click show status.
- The system will display the status on the screen.
For any inquiries, the applicant can use the CG EDistrict online portal customer support helpline number. 0771-2533-350 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much is the registration fee on the CG E-District portal?
The registration process is free for all applicants. However, the charges for application or other services might apply based on the department or certificate required.
- E District CG Login
- CG Full Form