Ecoportal Salary Slip: East coast railway salary slip 2024. India Railway East Cost Railway Employee Pay slip 2021-2022-2023-2024 at Ecor Portal (East Coast Railway Waltair Division Employee’s Login) https://ecorportal.in
The Indian Railways Department has several unique online portals (AIMS, ECoR and RESS) that allow Railway employees to access salary-related details. East Coast Railway is among the country’s renowned departments that offer incredible services to thousands of users. The service hosts a huge number of employees providing different duties.
ECR employees receive monthly salaries and allowances to help with their daily expenses and livelihood. To access the salary details, the ECR department and Indian Railway authorities have developed the ECoR payslip portal. Employees can download, view and access various salary services through the portal.
East Coast Railway
Indian Railway contains 18 railway zones serving the country with train services. The East Coast Railway counts as a section of the railway department. ECoR was first established in 1996 by Prime Minister H.D Deve Gowda, counting among the seven zones. Later on 1st April 2003, the zone was fully mandated to operate. The railway covers Odisha, Bastar, Mahasamund, Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh, and other stations in Andhra Pradesh.
ECoR Payslip Portal
ECR employees can avail information like:
- Salary slip
- Income tax
- Leave days
- RESS salary slip
- Employment details.
Ecor Portal Salary Slip
Employee Login Process on East Coast Railway Personnel Department portal
- Go to the East Coast Railway website portal via the link https://ecorportal.in/ or www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Proceed to the East Coast Railway Personnel Department page and enter your PF number.
- Next, key in the PAN number and select the login button.
- The system will open the ECR payslip page.
- Proceed to any services on the dashboard.
Ecor Portal Salary Slip 2024 Download
Steps to Download ECOR Portal salary slip at ECoR portal
- Open the ECoR website page and proceed to the homepage menu.
- Next, enter your PF number and PAN number to continue.
- Select the login button to access the account.
- A new page will show; enter the payslip details you wish to download.
- Choose the month and year and employee information.
- Next, select view payslip to preview all details on the screen.
- Click the download button to avail of the slip on your device.
East Coast Railway Portal Contact Details
- Helpline number: 0674-2300230
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Indian Railway department is responsible for the AIMS and RESS (Railway Employee Self-Service) portal. The platform allows railway workers in India to access salary slips and other work-related details.
AIMS Mobile App RESS Registration & Login
Steps to Register and login to AIMS /RESS portal
- Go to the AIMS portal via the link https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Select the “employee self-service” option to open a new page.
- Enter your employee number and password and select the submit button.
- Next, enter your email ID and password to receive a confirmation message on your email.
- Select the confirmation text to verify your details and proceed.
- A new user should create login details by selecting “New user registration.”
- Enter your employee number, date of birth, and mobile number and select submit button.
- The system will provide login details for an easy login process.
AIMS Portal RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee, Download
Step by step to Download Salary Slip on AIMS /RESS Portal
- Go to the official website page.
- Select the employee self-service option to access the login page.
- Enter your username and password to open the account.
- Proceed to the employee salary slip/payslip option.
- Choose the document you wish to download.
- Enter the duration (month and year) and other employee details.
- Select the download button to get the payslip in pdf format on your device.
How many payslips can ECoR employees download?
Workers at East Coast Railways can download their preferred pay slips anytime without restriction.
What is the official website portal for the ECoR portal?
Employees can use the link https://ecorportal.in (or) https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/.