ESIC Number Search: Find ESIC Number by Aadhar Card Number Online. How to search for ESIC Number by Name or by ESIC number at ESIC login portal. Can i get ESIC Number Search By Aadhar Card?. Find esic number by mobile number at ESIC Portal esic.gov.in
What is ESIC
India’s central and state governments are keen to introduce productive programs favoring residents. The government values employees in different sectors and provides social security programs to help with retirement services. Employees also benefit from health care insurance, pension and other workers’ benefits. The ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation) is a legal social security body running under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, the government of India.
ESIC enacted Employee State Insurance Act (ESI Act 1948) to accommodate employers and employees in the central and state governments. Medical practitioners and Hon. Members of parliament. The scheme covers health issues, maternity, disability, and death due to work injury, which leads to loss of work or earning capacity.
The Ministry of Labour and Employment has extended the ESIC services to other sectors as follows:
- Warehousing establishments
- Port Trust, Airport Authorities and port code list
- Newspaper publication houses
- Cinema halls (theatres)
- Shops, hotels and restaurants
- Road motor transport organizations.
Organizations with 10 or more employees can register for the ESIC scheme through the official website or by visiting the respective offices.
Available Services at the ESIC Portal
The portal has two types of services: Employer services and employee services.
The employer section provides various details like:
- Employer portfolio: time management, salary reports, absenteeism reports, employee data, etc.
- Shram Suvidha website
- ESIC IP login details: login by name, insurance number, contributions, etc.
- Medical benefit rates: a guideline for medical benefits rates, family members and more.
|Insured Person Login||http://www.esic.in/EmployeePortal/login.aspx|
|Employer Login (Already Registered with ESIC)||https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/ESICInsurancePortal/Portal_Login.aspx|
How To Activate ESIC Number And Create Password
Steps to create an ESIC number and create a password
- Open the ESIC website portal https://www.esic.in/EmployeePortal/login.aspx (or) https://www.esic.in.
- Go to the employee’s section under the service tab and select the IP portal.
- Proceed to the employee login page and click the “sign up button.
- The user sign-in page will open; enter your ESIC number in the insurance number space.
- Next, enter the captcha code, date of birth and mobile number.
- Review the information and select the signup tab.
- The page will generate an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the information and proceed.
- Next, create your preferred password and confirm it.
- Click the submit button to save and complete the process.
How to Register on ESIC Portal for Employer
Establishments wishing to register for the ESIC program can register through www.esic.in. Eligible employers should provide the following details:
- Factory/establishment name.
- Address of employer
- Employer’s name
- Bank account data
- PAN card
- Email ID
After registration, the system will generate a user ID and password to help in the ESIC login process. The employer should use form-1 to complete the registration details.
How to Search for an ESIC Card by an Employer
Employers can easily get the ESIC number through the ESIC portal. One can only access the ESIC number if the employer doesn’t delete it from the portal.
- The employer should visit the official website.
- Enter your establishment ID and password to log in.
- The page will display several options; select the “list of employees” option.
- A new page will open with active employees’ ESIC numbers.
ESIC Number Search by Name 2023
Now ESIC was providing “ESIC Number Search by Name” option in online. So don’t waste time by searching on web. No Search for an ESIC Card option is available, Follow the simple process given above.
How to Download a Temporary ESIC Card Online
Employees don’t have the option to find ESIC numbers by name. However, they can download a temporary card using the steps below.
- Visit the employer ESIC portal.
- Enter your password and establishment ID to login.
- Select the “e-pehchan card” option under the employee section.
- A new page will show; enter the ESIC number of the employee you wish to avail of the ESIC card.
- Select the “view” tab to access ESIC members.
- Click the “view counterfoil or temporary ESIC card” option to open a new page.
- The employer will get a printout of the card “e-pehchan card.”
Employees must liaise with their employers to get the ESIC number and other work details online. However, some employers opt to indicate the ESIC number of salary slips for easy access.
Find Esic Number by Aadhar
Can I search for an ESIC number using an Aadhar number?
No, the ESIC doesn’t have any link like the PF account, meaning one cannot access the number via an Aadhar.