The HRMS Karnataka : How to Access Karnataka state Employee self-service ESS 2022 at http://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
Karnataka HRMS provides advance and unique services for all state government employees. The exclusive portal is well-organize with details and history of an employee from the date of employment to retirement. All information is save for reference by the employee and the DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) who can access the portal anytime.
DDO officers manage the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ portal undertaking task regarding the employee salary slips every month. They ensure employees receive their rightful salary share. Employees can access all authorized services like checking their salary details, loans, and downloading their payslips. They can also update their details directly from the portal and learn new information about their departments.
Karnataka state has over 21k DDOs, all managing the salary accounts of more than six lakhs employees every month. The employees are from different departments in the 30 district using the same official HRMS portal. However, the portal is secure and needs one to use their unique login details to log in. Below we have steps to register and log in using the official Karnataka human resource management system link.
Karnataka HRMS Portal Registration 2022 Process
- Note the online Karnataka.HRMS portal registration process is not yet develop.
- Employees are requested to visit their DDO offices for the registration process.
- Ensure to provide the registered mobile number and other personal details to the respective DDO.
- All details should be legit since they will be used all through during your stay in the department.
- The DDO officers will send your password to the registered mobile number.
- Your employee code will be used as your user id to help log in to the HRMS portal.
- After receiving the details (user id and password), you can now log in to the official Karnataka human resource management system portal.
Karnataka HRMS Login
- Go to the official Karnataka HRMS website portal: http://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in.
- The login menu will request you to use a better browser to proceed.
- On the menu, select one of the following options: HRMS Government or HRMS aided or HRMS boards/Universities.
- Proceed and enter your user id (employee code) and password received at the DDO office to log in.
- Enter the captcha code and choose your language preference.
- Now click the login button, the system will open the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ portal after verifying the details.
- You can access different information about employment, salary slip, and personal details on the HRMS account.
- Employees can enjoy all services with the few login steps to ensure they log out to avoid other people from accessing your account.
How to Change Karnataka HRMS Password?
- Visit the Karnataka human resource management system website portal: http://www.hrms.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the homepage, the button clicks the options change password.
- Next, enter the following details:
- Enter your role
- DDO code
- Provide your old password.
- Now enter your new password different from the old one and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Now click the save button, and the system will automatically change the password.
Karnataka human resource management system website portal is open to all government employees; they can access their details directly from the portal. However, the portal is also accessible for members register HRMS aided, boards, and Universities.
- How can I register on the Karnataka HRMS portal online?
There is no official online registration process set for employees. Registration is conducted at the DDOs offices or the respective department.
- Can I download my monthly payslips from the HRMS portal?
Yes, the portal provides employees with the privilege to access their payslips. One can download and take a printout for reference.
- HRMS Full form
Human resource management system (HRMS)