The Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Net Banking: Features, Registration, IOB Internet Banking login, reset the password, and IOB customer care. IOB balance check number 2021
IOB Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank Internet banking/Net banking is the current digital banking system for many banks in India. The platform provides all banking services on customer’s smart devices. It’s a fast, secure, and convenient way to transact money today. The Indian Overseas Bank is among the top best public banks in India, which offers a digital banking system for its clients. The bank introduces a new way to transact without visiting the bank physically.
IOB Internet Banking
Net Banking service is among the services IOB provides to receive, send check balance and pay credit bills. There are more services from the Net banking system. However, clients who want to shift from counter banking to net banking. They need to register to acquire the right and login credentials. The net banking service is not limited but available to all IOB customers.
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking registration and login process.
To work with IOB net banking, one must register and provide their personal and bank credentials. The bank will verify and give access to the internet banking service.
- Open the IOB website page through the link www.iobnet.co.in
- To register as an individual, click the option “register individual.” For corporate and proprietary firms, click the “corporate registration.”
- Fill in all rewired details on the registration form. Submit the application of the same details at the bank branch where you opened the account.
- Ensure to have an operational mobile number and email id to complete the process. Note the number should be the same with which you’re registered during IOB account opening.
- The bank officials will activate the account once the application is dropped at the branch for verification.
- The applicant will receive a password for a net banking account.
IOB Net Banking Login
How to login to the IOB net banking account
- Visit the IOB website page to access the Net banking account.
- Enter your username and password/PIN received during registration.
- The page will show several options. Select your preferred tab.
- Edit profile
- Tax payments
- IOB cards
- Utility payments
- For corporate users, the bank doesn’t provide IOB cards mode or the IPO mode options. The IOB net banking facility has two login credentials, namely:
The password is used to login into the Net banking account. At the same time, the PIN is used to transact or transfer funds. The bank blocks any account if they note more login attempts. The user must visit or call the customer care executives for help in unblocking the account.
How to reset your IOB Net Banking password
Net banking users can change their Net banking account password. The bank allows for multiple password changes. This keeps the account safe from fraud. One can also change if they have forgotten their password.
- On the IOB Netbanking account website page.
- Select the reset password button right under the option “assistance.”
- Enter all the required details such as:
- Your login id.
- IOB bank account number
- Registered email id
- The captcha code.
- For the corporate user, enter the user id and login id to proceed.
- The system will send an OTP number to your registered mobile number. Use the number to verify the details.
- Please enter a new password (alphanumerical); it shouldn’t be the same as the first password. Enter the password again to confirm and click submit button.
- The rest password process is done, and you can log in to your Net Banking account.
How to Transfer Funds using an IOB Net banking account
IOB Net banking is the most comfortable banking facility for IOB customers. It’s fast and safe to receive and transfer.
- Open your IOB Net banking account page.
- Login using your password and user id.
- To transfer funds, the account should be added to the beneficiary list. If the account is not on the list, enter the beneficiary details: enter the name, account number, bank IFSC code, and more.
- After the adding process, you can transfer your funds to the account. However, the IOB netbanking takes time to transfer the funds to a new account. The funds will transfer after bank verification.
- On the menu, click the option “remittances”> funds transfer> other bank-NEFT and then select “proceed.”
- Enter the banking details of the account, which will receive the funds.
- Next, enter the amount to transfer and click the “proceed.”
- Now enter the transfer fund PIN to authorize the payment. Click the option “transfer funds” to proceed.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number. Use the number to validate the details.
- The transfer process will start, and the user will receive a confirmation message. The transaction details will also display on the screen for confirmation.
IOB Credit Card Bill payment using IOB Internet banking
IOB customers can clear their credit card bill using the IOB netbanking account. First, they need to login to the Net banking page and add the credit card as the beneficiary. After the adding, give the account some cooling off time to make the payments.
- Go to the IOB net banking account page.
- Proceed to the fund transfer section and select the “NEFT” option on the menu.
- Enter the following details:
- Name of the recipient bank.
- IFSC code
- Name recipient branch
- Account number of the receiving user.
- The amount to transfer.
- The transaction code.
- Next, confirm the details on the next page.
- Enter your registered mobile number to receive an OTP.
- Validate the details using the OTP to start the transfer process.
- The system will send a confirmation message after the transfer is done.
Users with any queries about the Net banking service. They can contact the bank using the following details:
- IOB Toll-free number: 1800-4250 4445
- Other IOB bank number: +91 44 28524212
- Customer care numbers: 044-28519568, 044-28591029, 044-28525496, 044-28587353.
- Who is eligible for IOB net banking services?
The Indian Overseas bank Account Net banking service is available to all existing account holders. You can register as an individual or corporate.
- Can I change or update my details on the IOB Net banking account?
Yes, the bank allows users to change or edit the profiles through the net banking page. Go to the account information page and update details such as mobile number, email id, address, etc.
- When can I access the IOB net banking services?
Net banking services are open throughout (24/7) every day at no cost.
- IOB Full Form ?
Indian Overseas bank
- iob net banking login