The IRCTC Signup: How to Create IRCTC Account Login Id, Password 2023. IRCTC Login | Online IRCTC Registration | Create IRCTC Account at https://www.irctc.co.in
Steps to Create an Account on the IRCTC portal: Registration 2023, Password, and IRCTC Login Details
IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is a versatile public sector service that offers catering, ticketing, and tourism services for the Indian railway’s department. Thousands of Indian residents utilize the train service to commute to various parts of the country. IRCTC’s services are reliable, fast, and digital, making it an exceptional department in India.
The IRCTC is owned by the government (Ministry of Railways) and partly by other private users since it’s listed on the National Stock Exchange market (2019). However, the government holds a bigger portion of the IRCTC shares. Interested citizens seeking to travel without the traffic hassles or tour the country can book their train tickets online. The department’s unique online portal offers e-tickets, timings, cancellation services, and comprehensive train details.
IRCTC requires users to create a simple account for a smooth train booking process. The registration and login process is simple and defined to avoid challenges for elderly passengers or anyone. The booking process allows people to reserve seats, especially during pick seasons. It’s advisable to book your e-tickets before the travel date. Ticket and other service bookings are available on mobile phones or computer devices.
Steps to register for IRCTC login account
- Visit the IRCTC website page via the link https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/
- Open the homepage menu, and select the “register” button.
- Next, press the sign-up tab to open the registration form and fill in the date of birth, Aadhaar card, email ID, mobile number, address, language, and occupation.
- Create your user ID and password for an easy login process.
- Ensure to fill in the security question for an easy password recovery process.
- Review the information; if okay, enter the captcha code and press the “register” button.
- Once the user submits the data, the system will send a confirmation message. Press the “OK” tab, read the terms and conditions and click the “accept” button.
- Open your email ID or mobile number to get the confirmation message.
- Next, select “click here” on the email ID to confirm and open the IRCTC website.
- The user can log in to the IRCTC account using the default password provided on the email ID.
How to Book Train Tickets on IRCTC Website
Step by step to Book Train Tickets Online Using IRCTC Website
- Go to the official IRCTC website portal.
- Note, the user can use their mobile number or computer device.
- Enter your user ID and password gained during registration.
- Once logged in, select “plan my journey” from the “train ticketing” section.
- Choose the journey date and train, and continue the booking.
- Next, press the existing passenger or add the passenger option.
- Recheck the information and confirm the booking details.
- Proceed to payment process using credit/debit card, UPI, and Paytm gateways.
- The system will send a reservation message containing user details like PNR, train number, date of journey, class, and more.
- Ensure to get a copy of the ticket for reference.
How to Cancel E-Ticket on the IRCTC Website Page
Steps to cancel e-ticket on the IRCTC website page
Due to various reasons, a passenger can cancel their e-ticket. However, one should cancel the ticket before the chart preparation.
- Visit the IRCTC website page https://www.irctc.co.in.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Next, click the “booked tickets” option.
- Choose the ticket you wish to cancel, and click the passenger to be canceled.
- The system will verify the details and confirm the cancellation request.
- A refund will be provided back to the user account after deducting the necessary amount.
The user can partially cancel a ticket; however, one must book a new/fresh e-reservation slip.
|Irctc registration link||https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/profile/user-registration|
|Hotel Room Booking in IRCTC portal||https://www.hotel.irctctourism.com/|
Can I book e-tickets for other people on my account?
Yes, one can book for a family member by clicking the add passenger option and including the user's details.