AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship online application 2022 and renewal process. Jnanabhumi scholarship status 2022 check Online at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Scholarship programs are always a boost for so many families and students; they can get a proper and quality education. They have better chances in life and can beat the poverty lifestyle through education. The Andhra Pradesh state government has implemented various scholarship schemes which have catered of millions of students in the state.
Many students have gone through school, depending on the programs and have achieved a lot in their careers. Today the government still holds on the beneficial programs and introduces the Jnanabhumi scholarship scheme. Today we check on some application and renewal process to help student receive education at no cost.
Types of scholarships
There are two types of scholarship programs in AP scholarship website portal.
- Post-matric scholarship.
- Pre-matric scholarship.
The government has set particular rules which qualifying students must fulfil. Each type of scholarship has different criteria.
- AP students pursuing courses from polytechnic/ITI/Degree and higher-level course from government/aided/private colleges associated with the government are eligible to apply.
- Day scholar students at the college level attached with hostels or other department attached with hostels.
- The annual family income of the student’s family should not go beyond RS.2.50 Lakh.
- The applicant’s family land should not exceed 10 acres wetland or 25 acres’ dry land or both.
- Nobody in the applicant’s family should be working in any government sector.
- Family members of the applicant should not have a four-wheeler except a taxi, tractor or auto.
- They should not be in the income taxpayer list.
- The applicant should range in the right income criteria set by the authorities.
- The student must belong in one of the following groups: SC/ST/BC/Disabled community. They can also apply if studying from 5th to 10th class.
- The applicant’s family annual income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 2lahks.
- For the BC student, the application applies if they are in the 9th to 10th class.
Required Documents for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Applicants need the following documents to apply for the Jnanabhumi scholarship.
- Family’s white ration card.
- The income certificate id number.
- Community certificate.
- The id issued by the Meeseva
- Aadhaar number
- All bank details.
- Recent passport size photos.
- Registered mobile number and email id.
- Your previous year mark-sheet.
How to Apply Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2022
- Visit the official Jnanabhumi website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portal.
- On the homepage menu, select the option “post-matric scholarship.”
- The option will prompt the application form to open and show on the screen.
- Click on download Jnanabhumi application form; the student can also collect the application from their respective colleges.
- Fill in all the requirements and then verify the details.
- Next, attach all documents correctly, then submit the document to the college principal.
- The form can also be submitted through the official website portal.
- The page will send a submission SMS to confirm the process.
- Now visit the Meeseva portal and enter the following details:
- Aadhaar number
- Jnanabhumi application id
- Biometric verifications.
- The system will transfer the scholarship benefits funds to your account.
- Navigate to the Jnanabhumi official website page.
- On the menu, click on the option “pre-matric scholarship.”
- Proceed to the section indicated as “how to apply” and read all details provided on the screen.
- Select the apply button, fill in the application form provided and ensure to upload all documents.
- Recheck the details and submit the form to the concern hostel officer. They will confirm the form and the district officer will approve the scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2022
Application status check Jnanabhumi scholarship.
- Go to the Jnanabhumi website portal https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- On the menu, page, and select the tab “login.”
- Next, enter the following details:
- Login id
- Security code.
- Now click on the application status tab and in seconds the portal ill displays the status on the screen.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal Status 2022
Student already in the scholarship program can renewal their application from the official site using the following steps:
- Open the Jnanabhumi website portal.
- Click on the login tab and enter login details such as password, captcha code and login-id.
- Proceed to click on the “renew” button.
- Select the year and update the following details:
- Your college name
- Bank account
- Annual income
- Registered mobile number.
- Email id.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit button.
What are the benefits of Jnanabhumi scholarship?
- Offering education to the poor.
- No paperwork as it fast and efficient.
- Saves times
- Helps curb poverty as educated students can shape their career life better.
In case the students can access the portal details or other issues they can check on the following helpdesk details.
- Toll-free number:08645274025(10:30 am to 5:30 pm) working days.