Kaun Banega Crorepati KBC Registration online application 2021, and last date. KBC Registration 2021 Apply Online & Last date at www.sonyliv.com. KBC Season 13 Registration Form Date 2021
Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC)
The Kaun Banega Crorepati famous KBC is an Indian reality show that attracts millions of followers. The show offers excellent money prizes every year, making it the best and popular reality show. KBC is featured by the Sony LIV TV that allows for living streaming on the Sony channel. The KBC season 13, which is long waited, has finally arrived. KBC fans can register through the online system to enjoy the show and win fabulous prizes. Season 13 will feature from 9th May 2021 on Sony LIV TV.
KBC is a franchise with its Hindi version of “Who wants to be a billionaire?” It’s the best TRP and gets millions of views and followers every year. Mr. Amitabh Bachan hosts the KBC reality show. The primary aim of the KBC show is to ask questions to different contestants. They should offer correct answers and win different prizes (money). The show uses various phases where the last stage, the winner, gets Rs.7 Crores. However, to participate, the user should fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the show.
The applicants should be 18 years and above to participate in the show.
The eligible applicant should be an Indian citizen. One should present an identity proof document during registration.
- Clear records
You need good records which don’t show any kind of allegation.
Applicants should be healthy both mentally and physically.
- Legal documents
The user needs legal documents to show nationality, age proof, and more.
- Registration fee
The process doesn’t require any registration or download fee. All applicants should get the process for free.
KBC Registration Process
The show allows for the online registration process only. Users can register using the Sony LIV app, SMS method, or IVR. The registration process is free for all candidates. Ensure to provide the correct details before embarking on the registration process.
KBC Registration Dates 2021
The show doesn’t have a specific date for the cast or registration process. However, the predictions are direct to the first week of May 2021. The participants should answer the 10 questions on the KBC registration. KBC show will provide the first questions on 10th May 2021 and last on 19th May 2021. The platform offers 24 hours for applicants to send their answers. Note the KBC show authorities will provide the correct dates officially.
How to Register KBC Through the Sony Liv app
THE Sony LIV app is applicable to Android and IOS devices. To start, wait for the registration ads to show. Note the ads will help in answering the questions for the registration process.
- First, install the Sony LIV app on your device.
- Enter your email ID and mobile number on the app.
- Fill in your age, gender, educational qualifications, and occupation.
- Next, select your zone from the list of states.
- Enter the answers for the questions asked during the KBC ads showing on TV using A, B, C, or D format.
- The system will check the details and answers. Once verified, the system will send a confirmation message on the screen.
KBC Registration Using SMS
The KBC show only accepts subscribers using the following connections: BSNL, Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, and IDEA. The SMS method is easy and doesn’t require any internet to register. However, standard charges will apply (Rs.3) per SMS.
- The applicant needs to check on the question carefully before answering.
- On your device enter the SMS: KBC<space>A/B/C/D>>space><Age complete years><space>Gender> send the SMS to 509093.
- For example, users who think the answer is “A” and they are female should type: KBC A 20 F
- The system will send a confirmation if the answer is correct.
How to Register KBC using IVR
- Using your device and registered mobile number, call the number 50525252. The process will charge Rs. 6 per minute for the call.
- Proceed and press 1-4 were A-1, B-2, C-3, and D-4 to select the correct answer for the questions.
- Answer all the questions asked through the IVR, enter your age and language.
- After getting the answers correct, the IVR system will give a thank you confirmation message.
KBC Selection Process 2021
Besides answering the questions, the KBC show uses other strategies to select eligible applicants or qualified applicants.
- After registration, the KBC executives will call and ask three questions which you must answer correctly to proceed to the next step.
- The last audition stage requires the applicant to go to the audition centers in the metro city or near the metro city.
- Suppose you qualify at the auditions; provide the requested documents for authentication.
- Next, the applicant will appear for a test designed in a quiz format.
- After qualifying, the individual will go through personal rounds of interviews.
- Now you can appear for the fastest finger first in Mumbai studio. It would be best to answer questions faster than other contestants (9) to proceed to the hot seat.
- Once you make it to the hot seat, you will face Mr. Amitabh Bachchan.
- How can I reach the support team for inquiries?
The KBC show offers contact numbers for the user to call for any detail. Helpline number 0019197097959 or +19188444477.
- Does the government deduct taxes on the prize money?
The KBC show caters to the TDS and provides the right amount after deductions.
- Watch Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) All Latest Episodes Online
Direct Link: https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/kaun-banega-crorepati-1700000195