The Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Login, Kotak First time New user Registration, regenerate/ unlock net banking password online at https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
Kotak Bank Net Banking
The Kotak Mahindra Bank limited is the second-largest Indian private sector bank ranging by the market capitalization. It was established in 2003 by Uday Kotak and offers different banking products and services such as personal finance, investment banking, net banking, life insurance and wealth management services. The bank’s headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The bank serves millions of Indian citizens and non-Indian each day.
Kotak Bank has 1600 bank branches and 2519 ATMs. With the new changes in technology and digital transformation, Kotak bank has introduced net banking for customers to transact online. Customers can transfer money at the comfort of their homes and offices from one account to another and pay bills via the net banking services.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Net banking is a platform which allows the transfer of funds from the customer’s Kotak bank account to another account of any bank. Using the beneficiary’s bank participating in RBI-NEFT scheme. The Kotak Mahindra bank only offers the service to the India citizens only.
Kotak Bank Net Banking Registration 2023
The Kotak Mahindra bank new user registration 2023 process for the Net banking service
- Go to the official Kotak net banking official website page. https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- On the homepage, enter the required details to commence the registration process.
- Enter the following:
- Registered email address.
- First name, middle and last name.
- Area code
- Telephone number or registered mobile number.
- Your gender
- Date of birth
- Physical address
- State, city and zip code
- Passport number (optional)
- Next, choose a security question and give an appropriate answer which you will use in case you forget your password.
- Click on the “I agree” checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Proceed and enter the captcha code provided on the page.
- Recheck all the details and then click on the register button.
- The system will verify the details and register the new account where you can now log in.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Login
- Go to the official kotak mahindra bank net banking page https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Fill your user id (customer relationship number) and password as provided during registration.
- Note the CRN number is indicated on your debit or credit card below your name.
- One can also get it from the first page of the cheque book as the reference number.
- Now that you’ve entered the password press on the security tab login, the system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Enter the OTP to authenticate the details, the portal will open the net banking homepage, and you can access your banking services.
How to Regenerate/ Unlock Kotak Net Banking Password Online
Kotak bank customers can unlock the net banking account with few steps which don’t require visiting the bank. If one forgets their password, they also need to follow the below steps:
- On the official kotak mahindra bank limited net banking page, go to the homepage kotak.com
- Click on the forgot password/blocked password on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the options where it will direct you to a new reset page.
- Next, enter the user id, which is your CRN number.
- Answer the mandatory questions, then choose a method for additional authentication.
- Debit card verifies using the debit card pin details.
- Using the security question asked during the registration.
- Credit card through the correct credit card pin details.
- After the verification process with the above details, now enter a six-character new password.
- The system will send the other password to your email address and mobile number. The system will unlock the block account immediately after the new password.
- Now login to the net banking with the six-character password and the other six-character password sent to your email.
- You can request for additional verification processes such as answering questions about the account or using OTP which is sent to your mobile or email id.