Guide on Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2021-2023 at mahatma gandhi national fellowship 2022 apply online application at https://www.iimb.ac.in/mgnf
MGNF Fellowship 2022
The Indian government and departments always seek to empower young residents in various courses to provide better career status. The empowering programs help students and eligible applicants get excellent chances and education systems besides the background hardships. Currently, the Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and the central government of India have developed a beneficial two-year program for applicants in various fields such as:
Eligible applicants venturing in Medicine, Engineering, social science, law and other students can apply for the program. The Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship, 2021-23, is an exclusive two-year program run by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. The program comprises sessions from IIMS classes (Indian Institutes of Management). The program has nine IIMs providing classes to applicants. All application services are available through official website www.iimb.ac.in/mgnf
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship
MGNF provides unique opportunities to Indian students and provides knowledge and skills to handle various career opportunities. This helps improve the economic status of students and the country. The IIMs work at district levels, thus identifying any issues in the employment sector and economic areas and improving rural India’s lives.
MGNF is a popular certificate program scheduled in public policy and management issued by IIMs. The government intends to reach more than 600 districts in India. Students can access the online portal and learn about opening dates and closing dates for the MGNF program.
IIMs Hosting The Program
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Jammu
- IIM Kozhikode
- IIM Lucknow
- IIM Nagpur
- IIM Ranchi
- IIM Udaipur
- IIM Visakhapatnam
To access the benefits of MGNF, students must fulfil the following requirements.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- They should be aged 12 to 30 years.
- One must be a graduate of a recognized University in India.
- Any applicant with work experience of 0 to 3 years can apply.
- Applicants need to be vast in state languages.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2022
The MGNF program offers various benefits to beneficiaries. One can avail of the following rewards.
- The student will receive Rs: 50,000 per month for the first year of MGNF.
- The government will also provide Rs. 60,000 per month for send year.
- Once the student completes the program, they will receive a certificate in public policy and management.
What are the Required Documents?
- Applicant’s mark sheet for the 10th, 12th and graduation.
- Caste certificate from respective authorities.
- A statement of purpose in 800 words.
- Two references (academic or professional)
MGNF Application Process
To apply, the applicant must log in to the www.iimb.ac.in/mgnf/ and provide all required details.
- Open MGNF website page and click on the “apply now” option.
- Next, enter the request details to start the registration process.
- After registration, log in with your credentials.
- Now key in all mandatory information and proceed to payment.
- Next, pay the application fee and click submit button.
- Registration opening and closing date: 13th Feb 2021 and 27th March 2021.
- Admit card: 1st week of April 2021
- Test date: 3rd week of April 2021
- Results date: last week of April
- Personal interview: 2nd to 4th week of May 2021.
- What is the primary aim of the MGNF program?
The fellowship helps improve skills, economic status and livelihoods to all beneficiaries.
- How many districts are providing the program?
The government aims at reaching more than 600 districts in India.
- MGNF Full Form
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF)