Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Portal 2023: MMPSY Payment status check by aadhar card at https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
Financial assistance comes in handy for families living below the poverty line in India, especially in Haryana State. The Central and state governments provide effective programs that help people in various categories with weak financial status. The move allows individuals in such classification to achieve and thrive in life like their counterparts. Boosting residents’ finances, education-wise, and providing jobs help build the country’s economy and eradicate poverty.
The Haryana State government has established ways and programs to help poor/financially weak residents’. The MMPSY (Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana) is an incredible project launched by the government to assist various community members. The Chief Minister implemented the social program to avail help to needy families.
परिवार समृद्धि योजना
Eligible beneficiaries get a Family provident fund, accident insurance, and pension. Every applicant is entitled to Rs. 6000 annually, which is offered in three installments. However, the family’s income should be Rs. 1.80 000 and have up to 2 hectares or less land. The government will credit the amount in the family account, thus directing it to the family provident fund and other benefits.
Available Schemes Under the MMPSY Scheme
- PM Jovan Jyotibima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Prime Minister Crop Insurance scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Maandhan Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Sharm Yogi Maandhan Yojana
MMPSY beneficiaries can access the scheme’s details through the official website page www.psy.haryana.gov.in (or) https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in. Here the applicant can check the application process, beneficiary list, payment status, and other schemes under the program.
Premium Chart for PMMDY (Pension Plan)
Linking MMPSY Payment with Aadhaar Number
The government requires all residents to link their banking details with their Aadhaar cards. The merge allows secure transactions and easy KYC provision. MMPSY applicants need to avail their bank details with their Aadhaar number. This helps in checking payment status online using the Aadhaar number.
Required Documents for MMPSY Application
Applicants need to provide the following documents:
- Applicant legal land documents
- Address proof documents
- Family’s income certificate
- Family ID
- Bank information
- Aadhaar card.
The government offers Rs. 6000 per year, divided into three installments. Beneficiaries are classified into two groups based on age as follows:
Age 18 to 40
People in this age group get funds in four sections:
|Option 1||Rs.6000 per year in three installments|
|Option 2||The nominated family member will get Rs. 36 000 after 5 years.|
|Option 3||Once the beneficiary reaches 60 years, they are eligible for pension (Rs.3,000 and Rs.15,000)|
|Option 4||The selected members get Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after five years. They can also apply for insurance.|
Age 40 to 60 years
The group avail two options
|Option 1||Rs. 6000 per year in three installments|
|Option 2||Rs.36000 after five years|
How to Register and Apply for Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana 2023
- Haryana citizens eligible for the MMPSY service can visit the official website for application.
- One can also register and apply through the Antyodaya centres, Atal Seva Centers, or Saral centers.
- The user can access the link www.psy.haryana.gov.in (or) https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in/#/
- Select the apply button to proceed to the new page.
- Enter your family ID and select the “send OTP” option.
- The page will send the code to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to authenticate the details.
- Next, provide the required documents and click the “next” button.
- Choose the scheme from the list, either Mandhan Yojana or Bima Yojana.
- Go to the payment section and select your preferred mode.
- Enter the required cash and click the save button to complete the process.
Mmpsy Payment Status Check
How to check MMPSY payment status with Aadhaar number online
- Go to the MMPSY official page link https://cm-psy.haryana.gov.in (or) www.psy.haryana.gov.in
- Open the homepage and select the “MMPSY payment status check by Aadhaar card” link.
- A new page will show; enter your Aadhaar number on the search box and click search.
- The system will display the applicant’s details on the screen.
- The user can get the mother’s and father’s names, Amount details, and scheme names.
- Approved payments will be transferred to the user’s bank account.
- The system will show the payment status on the screen.
- Click the download/print button to get the details on your device.
How much does the Haryana government provide for the MMPSY beneficiaries?
Beneficiaries get Rs. 6000, which is provided in installments of Rs.2000 through the year.
Who is eligible for the MMPSY scheme?
Haryana citizens from economically weak families can apply for the scheme online or offline.