NDMC Pay Slip 2020-2021 Download – New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Employee corner payslip login portal www.ndmc.gov.in
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the famous municipal council that governs and rules the New Delhi city India. It was formerly referred to as the New Delhi municipal committee. This was changed in the year 1994 though the council was established in the year 1967, 16th March. The council has a heading protocol where the chairperson is a career civil servant. He/she has the role of a joint secretary to the Indian government. The secretary is given authority by the government of India. They have a chief minister of the city Delhi. He/she is an Ex-official member.
The city has a strong union territory which has been divided into three sections.
- Delhi cantonment board
- The municipal corporation of Delhi (MCD)
- The New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)
Taking the NDMC territory 28 departments are attached and work under the government of New Delhi. NDMC covers 43.7 km of the given NRC. The department has different functions and employs quite a number of employees each year.
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Departments:
- Audit Dept.
- Architecture Dept.
- Civil engineering Dept.
- Accounts Dept.
- Commercial Dept.
- Fire dept.
- Council of secretary dept.
- Finance dept.
- Horticulture dept.
- Information technology dept.
- Electricity dept.
- Enforcement dept.
- Public health dept.
- Project dept.
- General Admin
- Security dept.
- Law dept.
- Enforcement B.R
- Estate I & Estate II dept.
- Public relations dept.
- Municipal dept.
- Personal debt.
- Vigilance dept.
- Welfare dept.
- Education dept.
- Medical service dept.
- Property tax dept.
All the employees in the above departments are entitled to a salary. The NDMC has introduced a website that caters to all the employee needs. Here monthly pay slip, salary queries, transactions, allowances, and perks are some of the services found on the website. One needs to logon to www.ndmc.gov.in for all employee and salary information. The NDMC employee corner login, MCD monthly salary slip online requires one to have a login ID to access the page. Here in this article, we learn how to register and login for a monthly pay slip.
NDMC Payslip 2021
Employees in the departments are expected to check about their work in the NDMC accounts. They can learn about the working days, leave and how to log in. New members also have a chance to open an account, download or print their documents directly.
Requirements for NMDC Payslip Download:
- NDMC id number or the employee code.
- Fill the NDMC profile to gain the password and username
The two requirements are given in the registration process. However, the employee code is issued to every employee at the onset of work. It a unique code for each personnel. To register one needs to login to the NDMC payslip 2021 website ” https://www.ndmc.gov.in/ ” page.
- Enter their personal details such as name, email address, mobile number.
- Proceed to enter the username and password.
- Key in the captcha code and then submit.
- Use the details to log in to the official page.
NDMC Employee corner Pay Slip Login process
- visit the official NDMC payslip 2021 website ” https://www.ndmc.gov.in/ ” page
- On the homepage select the option “employee corner”
- On selecting the option a menu bar will open click on the tab “view payslip”
- A new page will open requiring the user to fill several details.
- Key in your username/ID
- Continue and enter the personal password created during registration.
- Now key in the security code
- Recheck the details entered if correct proceed to select the login tab.
- In a few seconds, the system will open the monthly payslip
NMDC Payslip rmr tmr 2021 Download
The page is only accessible to NDMC members only. New employees from any department need to register first. Acquire the user ID and then proceed to check on their salary. Each employee receives a salary in their bank accounts. This is after the deduction such as income tax, allowances loan if any and insurance policies. Note employees are entitled to allowances and perks which can be seen from the website login page. For more information login to the official page www.ndmc.gov.in