NSP Login Portal: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Registration 2021 and National scholarship portal 2.0 login process & Status check at https://scholarships.gov.in
India’s value for education has pushed the central and state government to launch a different educational scheme. The country has thousands of schemes which aim to provide funds and resource to Indian students. The programs help student’s vulnerable situations or in minority groups gain quality education and provided chances for them to thrive in the future. Through the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, the government of India has established a unique website portal.
The National scholarship portal 2021 has various scholarship scheme which is available for SC/ST/OBC and minority students. National scholarship portal (NSP) 2021 is the official website portal to avail all scholarship programs; applicants should register and apply online for different schemes according to the level. The portal is open from July 2021 and no deadline date set for the application; applicants should log in through the link https://scholarships.gov.in/
Eligibility criteria at the NSP 2021
To apply for a scholarship at the NSP portal, the applicant has to check whether they are eligible using the following steps:
- Visit the official NSP website portal https://scholarships.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the option “services” and select “scheme eligibility.”
- Next, enter details such as domicile,
- course level
- Caste category
- Parent income
- any disability, and captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click on the option “check eligibility.”
Required Documents for NSP (National Scholarship)
- Applicant bank account details
- Aadhaar card
- The caste certificate SC/SC/OBC/Minority.
- Income certificate according to the scholarship type.
- Registered mobile number.
- Your passport size photo.
- Education qualification certificates for the previous year.
- A self-declaration certificate.
What are the benefits of NSP 2021?
- The government has all information about scholarships in one portal.
- NSP has an easy application process making it easy for applicants to maneuver.
- The portal uses a single integrated application.
- Students can get information about all scholarships and choose the best according to their category.
- NSP Portal is a transparent site and gives chances to eligible students.
- The portal acts as a decision support system DSS for Ministries and departments.
Objectives of NSP scholarship
- To have a fair distribution of scholarship and have timely disbursement of funds to the students.
- The portal is designed to make the application process easy for all students.
- To create a common platform for all state governments and central government scholarships.
- The government aims to have all student data at a central point and provide transparency.
National Scholarship Portal 2021 Registration process
- Visit the official nsp website portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the tab “new registration.”
- The portal will provide terms and conditions tick on the checkbox then click the “Continue” button.
- Enter the required details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email id, and bank account details.
- Next, enter the captcha code provided then click on the “register” button.
- On the NSP website page, log in using the “student registration id.”
- Select the option Application form; the system will display the form you’re filling the following details:
- State of residence
- Name of the student
- Date of birth
- Caste category
- Fathers name
- Aadhaar card number.
- Registered mobile number.
- Scholarship category
- Gender and religion
- Mother’s name
- Family income
- Email id.
- Recheck the details and click save and continue button
- Upload the scanned documents as requested then click on “final submission” to complete the process.
The process to check the scheme-wise scholarship certified list.
- Go to the official National Scholarship Portal page https://scholarships.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click the option new registration next click scheme-wise scholarship sanctioned list.
- Select the academic year, application type, Ministry, scheme, state, and district.
- Next, enter the captcha code then submit the details.
- The portal will provide the list for you to check.
How to renew NSP Scholarship?
- Visit the official NSP website and click the login tab.
- Enter your application id, password, and captcha code.
- Next, click the “login” tab now apply for a renewal application form.
- Proceed and follow the instruction from the page.
How to search for Institute/school?
- Go to the National scholarship website page and on the homepage click the option “search for institute/school/ITI
- Now enter the institute details such as state, district, institution name.
- Next, click on the tab “get institution list,” and immediately, the portal will display the information on the screen.
Process of searching district wise nodal officer
- Login to the National Scholarship website page and click the option “services” from the homepage.
- Next, select the tab “search Nodal officer details.”
- Now choose Ministry, state, district, and scheme from the list.
- Enter the security code then click the submit button.
How to check ministry coordinators?
- On the official website page, click the “services” option on the homepage.
- On the same option, select the list of ministry officers and contact details.
How to download NSP mobile application?
- On your smartphone devices, go to the google play store and enter the National scholarship portal.
- Select the NSP app and click the download app.
After the download is complete, click the install and open tab to access the NSP services.
Know your NSP payment details
- Login to the NSP website page https://scholarships.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the option “know your payment.”
- Next, enter the following details:
- Bank account details
- Account number
- Verification code
- Next, click the submit button.
NSP Payment status online
- On the official portal https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Select the option track NSP payment.
- Enter the bank, account number, and verification code then click the submit button.
- Can I edit my application once submitted?
No, once the application goes through the final submission stage, you cannot edit and ensure that all details are correct before submitting it.
- Do I have to use the Aadhaar card to apply for NSP scholarship programs?
No, the Aadhaar card is not an essential requirement for the application process.
- How will I receive the scholarship funds after I qualify?
All beneficiaries will receive their funds at the respective bank account provided during the registration or application process.
- NSP FULL FORM
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)