Overview of Online OPD Registration System Delhi: Delhi OPD Registration 2022 | DSHM OPD Login at dshm mis portal dshm.delhi.gov.in. ऑनलाइन ओे पि डी पंजीकरण प्रतिक्रिया
Online OPD Registration
Delhi government and health Department are shifting to advance tech to enhance proper health care services. Through Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, the government has established a convenient platform for Delhi residents, especially expectant women. The Online OPD Registration system helps in various medical services through a mobile app and official website. OPD registration’s primary aim was to eliminate the long queues and provide a fast and effective process. The platform is quite significant during the Covid-19 pandemic as it reduces the congestion at hospitals.
ऑनलाइन ओे पि डी पंजीकरण प्रतिक्रिया
The government also offers a unique site for all Delhi hospitals to avail their activities. The Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) is a comprehensive platform that accommodates all hospitals in the state. Users can access multiple features that align with their medical needs. It’s easy to book an appointment and get assistance using the Online Outpatient Department Registration System.
Step by Step to Register on The Delhi Online OPD Registration System
- Open the Delhi Health Mission portal
- Go to the homepage options and Select the “Online OPD Registration” button.
Next, select the “New user Registration link” to proceed.
- Enter the requested details like:
First and last name
- Submit the details to avail your username and password
Login using the credentials to change the password.
- The user should change their default password to their preferred details.
Create the password to proceed with accounts services.
- Next, select the history link to access the patient’s history on the page
The page will show options like “New registration, follow up, and history.
- New users need to select the new registration tab.
Proceed and enter the patient’s information.
- Existing users can click the follow-up button
to view their registered details on the platform.
- New users should enter the following options:
Captcha code and submit button.
- Enter the registration date, and choose the appointment date to continue.
Next, enter the mandatory details and select the preview button.
- If the details are okay, press the submit tab.
One can also print a copy of the OPD Registration for reference.
Online OPD Registration Login
Steps to login to Online OPD Registration System
- Visit the Online OPD Registration System portal.
- Enter your username and password.
- Next, select the login button to access the account.
Uses of Online DSHM OPD Registration System
- The platform helps users get their registration cards for outpatient services in Delhi government hospitals.
- The Online OPD Registration System can accommodate multiple registrations per day. For example, a 100 registration per hospital per day.
- It’s easy to access medical services as patients don’t have to queue. The user must carry their OPD Registration receipt and visit during their appointment date.
- Users assigned to the wrong department can change and receive the services on the same day.
- Patients can revisit the hospital anytime by producing new receipts online.
- The OPD facility helps hospitals keep proper records of patients per day.
The OPD is a secure and convenient site that eases health care for doctors and Delhi residents.
- Delhi Online OPD Registration System
Direct link: https://dshm.delhi.gov.in/mis/(S(dgwt5zyduv3a050iyzw5kdjp))/opr/frmNewUserRegistration.aspx
- Can I change my default login password?
Yes, new users must change the password once they log in to the page.
- OPD full form
Outpatient Department (OPD)
- OPD Full Form in Medical
Outpatient Department (OPD)
Delhi OPD Registration 2022 at dshm.delhi.gov.in visit this link link