The PFMS Login: PFMS know your payment status, PFMS Scholarship 2020 status & Registration process 2020 step by step process, Login at https://pfms.nic.in
The public financial management system (PFMS) is a scholarship program that helps students from poverty-stricken families. The plan pays fees for the students giving a bright and equal chance to all students. Pfms scholarship 2020 caters to students in the backward category, schedule caste, scheduled tribe, and other different backward castes in the country. The public financial management system initiated this program. To avail, the scholarship detail and services students can use the official website http://pfms.nic.in
Aim of the PFMS Scholarships
The main aim of introducing the program is to benefit needy students who can perform well in education and go to popular colleges and universities. They will get free education without the worry of finances. The pfms scholarship 2020 will also benefit the country by producing many educated citizens and reduce poverty and illiteracy levels.
|Scholarship Name||Public financial management system (PFMS)|
|AIM||Providing Scholarships to students|
|Official Web portal||https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx|
PFMS Know your payment
To learn the payment status students, need to visit the official public financial management system website.
- Go to the official website page, on the homepage click on know your payment option.
- Enter all the required details for verification then click the search button.
Contact a wise scheme search.
- Go to the official website https://pfms.nic.in/
- Select the option scheme-wise contact list. The system will display a contact list where you can select the scheme name and proceed.
- Students can also enter the scheme name,or group type or scheme type.
- Click on the search option, and in seconds all information will display.
Tracking NPS status under the PFMS
- Visit the link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- On the homepage, select track NPS status.
- Enter your bank account number or the NPS application id.
- Now enter the verification code displayed on your screen.
- Finally, click the search button, which will show all details.
The PFMS holds different beneficial scholarships, all to help less fortunate students get a quality education.
- The PFMS scholarship 2019 to all university/college students.
- PFMS 2019 post-matric scholarship for the SC students.
- Pre-matric scholarship for SC students.
- The national means cum merit scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship 2019 national scheme for an incentive (girl child for secondary education).
- The top-class education scheme under the PFMS.nic. In scholarship.
- Post-matric scholarship for OBCs under pfms.nic.in.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship 2020
- The scholarship program has a full-function platform and works directly with 90 banks in the country. They are divided into 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and five private sector banks.
- Providing education opportunities to all students in India, helping improve the education sector.
- Reducing poverty in the country by educating less fortunate students who can get better jobs and help their families.
- The funds are transparent, and no corruption since the money is transferred directly to the beneficiary bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship 2020
Students must fulfill the given criteria by the Indian government, below are few requirements as follows:
- The student must be an Indian citizen.
- An annual income of below Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Age between 18 and 25 years and have at least passed the 10th class.
PFMS Bank list 2020
The PFMS scholarship 2020 program has different banks that students can open to receive their funds. The below shows several pfms banks list that take the initiative to collect and help in the PFMS scholarship.
|1||ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK|
|3||ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK|
|5||ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK|
|7||BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT|
|8||BANK OF BARODA|
|9||BANK OF INDIA|
|10||BANK OF MAHARASHTRA|
|11||BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|12||BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|14||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA|
|16||CITY UNION BANK LTD|
|18||CSB BANK LIMITED|
|19||DCB BANK LIMITED|
|22||DHANLAXMI BANK LTD|
|23||HARYANA GRAMIN BANK|
|24||HDFC BANK LTD|
|26||ICICI BANK LTD|
|27||IDBI BANK LTD|
|29||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
|30||INDUSIND BANK LIMITED|
|31||JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK|
|33||KARUR VYSYA BANK|
|34||KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
|35||MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK|
|36||MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK|
|37||MANIPUR STATE CO-OP.BANK LTD.|
|38||NEW INDIA CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|39||NKGSB CO-OP BANK LTD|
|40||ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE|
|41||PUNJAB AND SIND BANK|
|42||PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK|
|44||SARVA U.P. GRAMIN BANK|
|45||SOUTH INDIAN BANK|
|46||STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|47||STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|48||SVC CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|50||TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD|
|51||THE COSMOS CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.|
|52||THE FEDERAL BANK LTD|
|53||THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD|
|54||THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO. OP. BANK LTD.|
|55||THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD|
|56||THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD|
|57||THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD|
|59||UNION BANK OF INDIA|
|60||UNITED BANK OF INDIA|
|62||YES BANK LTD|
Pfms dbt payment
The Indian government has proven the direct benefit transfer for all the schemes available in different regions. The government seeks ways to transfer finances direct to the beneficiary account without the need of a mediator.
Required documents for PFMS Scholarship
Students applying for the scholarship need to avail proof documents as follows:
- An identification document such as Aadhaar card.
- All the education documents required.
- Your 12th class certificate.
- Clear passport size photographs.
- The fee receipts.
How to Register PFMS scholarship 2020?
- Navigate to the official PFMS Login website page https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- On the menu, select the tab PFMS Scholarship student registration.
- Next, select the name of the scheme you’re registering for the scholarship to university/colleges students
- Now enter the following details:
- The year of passing the 12th class and education board.
- Your bank account number
- The bank branch IFSC code.
- Proceed and choose the category from the list given, then click on the search button.
- The system will enter all details automatically after searching for the name.
- Next, enter the mobile number and email id.
- The page will request you to create a user id and password confirm the details and continue.
- Enter the captcha code on the page and upload all the proof documents.
- Recheck all details and then click on the submit button.
PFMS Scholarship Renewal 2020 process
- Open the official PFMS Login website portal, and on the homepage, you’re prompted to log in.
- Use the login user id and password and select the login button.
- On the menu, select the tab renewal application form and update the information on the form.
- Enter all required details and upload the requested documents.
- Now submit the application form and take a print out for the same.
Location search details
- Open the official website page.
- On the homepage, menu select your state from the drop-down list.
- Key in your location name and click on view report.
- The system will display the information.
Applicants have to ensure all documents are ready before applying for the scholarship. The government gives equal chances to all students from all groups. The funds are distributed equally among all poor students who deserve the award. It’s easy to access PFMS through the official website page.
- PFMS full form
Public financial management system