PISA CCT Login Portal 2023 CCT test Online Assessment 2023 & PISA login at http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
PISA CCT is an exclusive and educative website portal established in 2009 by OECD. The acronym PISA means “program for international student assessment.” It’s a program designed to arouse the student’s critical thinking ability. PISA CCT provides students chances to showcase their education ability and compete with other students globally.
The PISA CCT portal is available for students in the age gap of 15 to 16 years. The students participate in online test assessments. The test help scale their skills and knowledge in different subject areas. They can gauge their math and science skills by applying and registering for the test via the web link “http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/“.
The student selection only targets certain eligible students. The participant has to fulfill the set criteria to register for the test. The PISA portal works with international school students to help develop their skills and knowledge of technology. The majority of schools in India participate in the test. The portal also accommodates institutions such as CBSE, NVS, and KVS. This year 2000+ schools will participate in the PISA CCT test. The students have to use the online platform only.
The participants can apply through the Diksha or CBSE website portal. The system is new to some students and teachers. However, the schools are picking the trend and helping the student learn through critical thinking.
PISA CCT Login
Features of PISA CCT portal (http://pisa.seshagun.gov.in/)
- The portal allows students 15 years old to participate in the test.
- The PISA examinations are designed to help all students use critical thinking.
- Schools run by UT in Chandigarh, CBSE, NVS, and KVS can take the test.
- The students can give the test in their local languages to help them understand the questions.
- The PISA CCT test is based on math, physics, and chemistry subjects.
- Teachers can also contribute to the assessment tests.
How to Login PISA CCT Online Assessment Test
- Open the PISA CCT website page through the web link
- The homepage will show scroll and click the login button.
- The eligible student and school need to enter the username and password to proceed.
- Next, enter the captcha code and select the login button.
- Once logged in, the student can check on the assessment test provided online.
- There are different questions based on the subjects, like in the example below.
CCT Weekly Practice Test on Diksha Mobile APP
Students who wish to attend the weekly test can download the Diksha app on their devices. The app is accessible using few steps, as shown below.
- Open the Google play store or App store.
- You need to search for the Diksha app to Download.
- Now download and install the app on your mobile phone.
- After installation, scan the QR code to open the page.
- The app will display the questions for the week.
- Select the questions you wish to tackle and proceed with the test.
The Questions in the PISA portal are they theory based or multiple choice questions?
The question presented is in multiple-choice format. The question is developed for 15-16 year old students. This means the questions have to be in multiple-choice only.
What are the main subjects in the PISA portal?
The PISA CCT examinations are derived from reading, science, and mathematics subjects.
Are teachers eligible for the online assessment test on the PISA web page?
Yes, teachers are allowed to participate in the online assessment test.