Overview RNFI Login – Registration (Signup), Services, Relipay login process at rnfi.in. सर्विसेज RNFI, Helpline RNFI Agent Registration 2022. RNFI Login at https://rnfi.in
Online money transactions offer security and ease of transfer, reducing the fear of theft. The tech industry has developed significant platforms to help in digital financial transactions. RNFI is an exclusive digital transfer service designed to help retailers, distributors, and users send and receive money online. The RNFI offers several rewards to users (B2B) for conducting financial transactions using the platform.
Benefits of RNFI Platform
The RNFI is a popular online payment portal with various benefits for users.
- The platform is reliable, fast, and transparent.
- RNFI offers a reward to active users.
- The RNFI offers services in the rural and urban areas helping the country improve both digital and economically.
- The services work with the set banking regulations. This helps maintain money security and transparency in the transfer process.
The RNFI offers a variety of services as follows:
- Money transfer
The RNFI services allow users to transfer money online, which is a safe way to transact. The modern community prefers fast services and avoids carrying cash due to theft.
- RNFI AEPS
The platform provides users with a MicroATM facility that requires Aadhaar card verification. To utilize the service, one needs to log in and access the AEPS service.
The API service allows users to create more profits through buying and selling goods. One should use the API facility by logging into the RNFI account.
- RNFI bills and payments
It's easy to clear utility bills such as electricity, water bills, recharging mobile, D2H recharge, and more. The process is accessible through an RNFI account.
- RNFI SMS service
For SMS service, the user must enter the registered mobile number in the RNFI account to access any service.
Before registering for the RNFI, the user should have some recommended documents. The respective authorities will verify and approve the documents for registration.
- Pan card
- Aadhaar card
- Active contact details
- Address proof documents
- Identity proof
RNFI Registration Process
- Go to the RNFI website portal using the link https://rnfiservices.com/
- On the homepage, the registration form will show.
- Enter the required details such as name, mobile number, email ID, and more.
- Proceed and enter the name of the state from the drop-down list.
- Next, select the type of registration: retailer, distributor, or partner.
- Recheck the details and click submit button.
The RNFI officer will contact you using the registered contact details. You need to present the required documents for verification. Once the details are approved, you can open an account. The officer will provide the login ID and password.
How to Partner with RNFI Services
- Open the RNFI website portal.
- On the homepage, select the “contact” option RNFI service private limited.
- Next, enter the name, mobile number, email ID, city, state, and type: retailer, partner, and distributor.
- Recheck the details submit, and wait for approval from the RNFI team.
- Visit RNFI https://rnfiservices.com
- On the menu, select the “login” tab
- Next, enter the login ID and password offered by the RNFI officers.
- Read and accepts terms and conditions set by the page.
RNFI Forgot Password
Suppose you forgot your password; you can follow the steps to retrieve or change the password.
- To recover the RNFI partner password, open the official website page.
- On the homepage, the menu selects the option “forgot password.”
- A new page will show, enter your mobile number, registered PAN card, and click generate OTP code.
- Enter the OTP code for verification to proceed to reset your password.
- In case of difficulties, users can use the toll-free number 8560-900-500 to contact the customer support team.
- What is RNFI relipay?
The Relipay facility is a product of the RNFI services that work with MicroATM or setting the ATM
- What is the primary aim of RNFI?
The RNFI helps the user (retailers, distributors, and partners) transact using online facilities.