Maharashtra SAAR portal online application 2023: SAAR Portal Maharashtra Online Registration & Application 2023. SAAR Application Last Date at http://cetcell.mahacet.org.
SAAR Portal Maharashtra
The Maharashtra State government and education department are implementing digital systems to assist in smooth education transitions. Students applying for higher education, like degree levels, can utilize online platforms to apply to various courses. This provides a secure and hassle-free process for all students in the state. Eligible students for engineering, medical, pharmacy, and degree-related courses can apply through the SAAR Maharashtra portal (SETU Assisted Admission Registration).
The Maharashtra Common Admission test cell established the portal in 2019 to take up all admissions. In the past, DET was responsible for professional courses while DMER undertook the admission process for medical courses. 2021-2022 students seeking SAAR admission in engineering architecture, medical, agriculture, pharmacy, and others can apply through the portal (https://cetcell.mahacet.org/ ) as directed by authorities.
SAAR Registration 2022-2023 Process on the SAAR Portal
- Go to the SAAR portal (or) Maharashtra Admission portal.
- Select the “register” button to open the registration form.
- Enter the required details and attach recommended documents: personal details, address, permanent details, and password.
- Review the form, save and select the submit button.
- The page will send an OTP code to validate the information.
- The system will provide the user with login details.
How to Login to SAAR Portal Maharashtra
- Visit the SAAR website page link
- https://cetcell.mahacet.org (or) https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org/ (based on year).
- Enter your login credentials to access the page.
- Select the nearest SETU Kendra to process the admission details.
- First, upload the required documents and fill out the course application form for admission.
- The page will display different links for the admission portal.
- Enter mandatory details on the course-specific/common application form as shown on the brochure.
- Next, upload other documents based on the specified course.
- For the admission process, the user must pay a particular fee for verification using online payment modes.
- Choose the document verification slot at SETU Kendra, as mentioned before.
- The applicant can enter CET details like MHT CET, JEE MAIN, NEET, and more.
- SAAR portal will provide the eligible course list on the screen.
Important Details for SAAR Mahacet Online Application
- Interested candidates must have passed or done HSC or 12th or equivalent exams.
- The student must provide a caste category to get reservations (SC/ST/BC/VJ/DT-NT, etc.)
- Students requesting reservations must present caste certificates or valid proof documents.
- General category candidates in Maharashtra State and outside OMS must pay Rs.800
- Students in various castes and the PWD category should pay Rs.600.
- It’s advisable to read the user manual and guidelines before filling out the computer-based test online registration and application forms.
- Ensure to verify your details before applying.
- The user should use an active mobile number and email ID until the admission process is done.
- All candidates should verify their details and payment before submitting. The portal doesn’t provide an edit option once the form and funds are submitted.
- Candidates should keep their application data and login credentials secure.
- Identity documents, signatures, and passport-photo should be clear.
- The user should provide one mobile number and email on the application form.
- Candidates can only send an application form online.
After application and selection, students can download their Admit card online. Note that the user details should be complete to avoid rejection.
- What is the 2021-22 SAAR portal link?
Eligible students can apply through the link https://mhtcet2021.mahacet.org/.
- SAAR portal link 2022-23?
- When does the registration process begin?
The start date will be issued by the CET cell; however, students can check the official portal for any admission detail.