The SBI Collect Online login process, history and about CINB at https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
SBI bank India has several digitalized online services, internet banking being the popular banking service for loyal customers. The bank provides this service to the retailer user and also the corporate user. Today focusing on corporate internet banking, SBI bank has special features from the corporate user where they can avail various services from the exclusive web portal SBI collect.
What is SBI collect? This a unique banking facility for the corporate internet banking user, who is officially registered on the SBI online service. The SBI collect portal is designed to assist CINB customers in receiving online payments from their customers of the goods and services they deliver. The portal gives clear records and helps keep accountability of every amount the corporate internet banking user receives. The CINB customers don’t have to maintain their website as all payments are pooled to the State bank of india collect account.
The SBI collect platform has different services for the customer; they can use provided payment modes to complete their transactions easily.
Online services to handle using the SBI collect portal.
- Education institutions can use the portal to collect tuition fees.
- The goods and services supplied by firms or institutions.
- Government bodies can use the service to collect government dues, and local taxes by the semi-government branches.
- Collection of donations from charitable organizations.
The SBI bank offers different payment modes as follows:
- Customers can use net-banking services for all banks.
- Use of ATM card and debit card in all banks.
- Provide cheque at the SBI bank.
- Use cash at the SBI counters.
- NEFT/RTGS and UPI.
How to pay through the SBI Collect platform
- Open the official website page https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- On the homepage, click on the tab SBI collect, followed by the checkbox, accepts terms and conditions.
- Next, click on the proceed button, choose the state of corporation/ institution and the location.
- Now choose the corporate from the list given on the page.
- Enter the recruitment name and the payment category.
- Next, enter the personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, and mobile number. Recheck the details and correct, if any, then click the submit button.
- Proceed and confirm the details entered then click the confirm button.
- Now select the payment mode: such as net banking, NEFT/RTGS/ ATM, etc.
- Once the process is done, the portal will send a receipt for reference.
Mops is an online SBI payment facility to help users pay for goods and services. The platform is known as a multiple option payment system (MOPS). This facility has different payment modes as follows:
- Debit and credit cards.
- Net banking.
SBI Collect Customer care details
SBI bank has a set of customer care desks where ‘SBI collect’ users can avail of their inquiries. One can call the toll free numbers and give their grievances easily.
- 1800 425 3800
- +91 080-26599990
How to Check the SBI Collect History/ statement?
SBI collect users can trace their payment history from the official State bank of india collect portal. Follow the steps below for statement check:
- Go to the official SBI collect website portal www.onlinesbi.com
- On the homepage, select ‘SBI collect’ from the menu bar and then proceed to the checkbox to agree to terms and conditions.
- Proceed to the menu and select “payment history,” the portal will provide two options to check the payment history.
- The user can select the date range from when they want to view history.
- Enter the registered mobile number and date of birth then enter the captcha code.
- Select the “go” button.
- Use the reference number used on the payment receipt. The receipt number starts with “DU” enter the DU reference number on the box provided to proceed.
- Next, enter the mobile number and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code and select the “go” button.
- The portal will provide the statement on the screen where you can download and print for reference.
SBI Corporate Internet Banking
CINB is an online channel for the corporate SBI customers to help them transact money anywhere using the online payment. Corporate users are firms, organizations, Trust, and partnerships; they use CINB to bank and transfer money from one account to another using corporate internet banking. Visit the official corporate banking https://www.onlinesbi.com to get all the banking services.
- How to take reprint SBI remittance form
Yes, within a minute you can take reprint remittance form through this link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/sbclink/showremittanceform.htm