How to Register mobile number in sbi. Activate SBI SMS mobile banking for first time users. SBI SMS Banking 2023
SBI SMS Banking
The SBI bank has various communication channels regarding account and banking information. The bank uses services such as SBI SMS Banking and mobile services to convey information and banking services. Account-holders need to register for SMS banking using an online platform or by visiting the SBI bank branches.
- Checking of the mini statement.
- Balance inquiry.
- Requesting for SBI bank cheque book.
- E-statement of the last six months.
Registering for SBI SMS Alert
SBI bank provides account holders with quality services, which includes the SMS alert service. You can get important details from the bank instantly, anywhere, anytime. You can register for the service at the bank or using online SBI internet banking.
- First, ensure your mobile number is registered with the SBI bank.
- You can request SMS alerts using the SBI internet banking web portal.
- Now select the account your wish to activate for the SMS service, then click the ok button.
- Now select when and which type of events you wish to receive the SMS alerts on.
SBI Mobile Number Registration
Registering for SBI mobile banking on your device
The SBI account user can register their mobile banking service offline by visiting the SBI bank branch. They can also send a request through the ATM or SBI online banking website page.
- To receive the user id and MPIN, you need to type the following MBSREG and send it to 567676/9223440000 using your registered mobile number.
- The system will send your user id and default MPIN through SMS.
- Now download the SBI mobile app (state Bank Freedom using your device.
- Login using the credentials you received.
- Once on the page, change the MPIN when you log in.
Registering at the SBI Branch
SBI bank has different branches all over India; applicants can visit the home branch and register for the service. You need to fill in all the required details, and the bank will immediately activate your mobile banking service.
Registering at the SBI ATM
- Visit the SBI ATM lobby near you and swipe your debit card at the machine.
- On the menu, select the option “mobile registration” proceed and click on mobile banking.
- Next, go to the registration, enter your registered mobile number then click the “yes” button.
- Recheck all details and click “confirm” if there are any changes, don’t click the confirm button. Rectify the issue, then proceed with the confirm button.
- The system will send a confirmation slip or transaction slip. The bank will later send an SMS about the mobile banking activation process.
Registering Through Onlinesbi Portal
- Visit the official Onlinesbi website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option “choose e-service.”
- Proceed and click the “state Bank Freedom” option from the menu.
- The portal will send a message notifying the mobile validation.
- Now select the registration tab from the menu.
- Choose the account to activate for mobile banking.
- Recheck the details, then click the submit button.
After the registration, the applicant will receive SMS alerts and avail of other mobile banking services easily. Ensure to enter the correct details such as the registered mobile number and account number.
SBI Full Form
State Bank Of India (SBI)