Secure ways to register Grievances through Spandana Portal in Andhra Pradesh. Spandana Login, Complaint Registration, Toll Free Number, Spandana complaint status check 2023. AP Grievance Application Status 2023 & spandana login forgot password at Spandana.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh state residents don’t have to harbor complaints to themselves as the government has introduced online grievances platforms. This allows people to state different government issues like corruption or dissatisfaction. The Spandana portal is a simple online system that helps anyone in Andhra Pradesh State to provide complaints. The grievance redressal system accommodates information on government schemes, departments, offices, and more.
However, users cannot file Right to Information (RTI) as it doesn’t fall under the grievance or complaint. Andhra Pradesh government addresses the issues within short periods and aligns its services per peoples’ demands. Spandana AP portal has helped fix many problems in the state and give people a voice in the government. To file any grievance, one must register on the portal for better follow-up.
Spandana ap gov in
Important Details of The Spandana AP Portal
- Spandana AP portal users cannot duplicate complaints as the portal is Aadhaar linked.
- Anyone can register their complaints and provide proof documents to support the details.
- After registering a grievance, the system offers a grievance ID for easy status checks.
- The Spandana portal helps people reach the government directly.
- The system automatically distributes complaints to the correct department for redressal.
- The CMO/HOD/District level officers work to handle all complaints within short periods.
- AP state government also has a toll-free number that works round the clock.
|Login to Spandana||https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/?Length=4|
|OLD Spandana Login||https://old.spandana.ap.gov.in/officer_login|
Spandana Registration 2023 Process
How to Register on AP Spandana Portal. Registration 2023 process at AP Spandana Portal
- Go to the Spandana AP website page link.
- Open the homepage and select the citizen login option.
- Click the “registration” option to proceed.
- Next, enter the required details like date of birth, name, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Review the details and press the submit button.
Andhra Pradesh Spandana Login Process (Citizen Login)
- Open the AP Spandana website portal at www.spandana.ap.gov.in
- Select the “login” tab and enter the required details: Aadhaar card number and captcha code.
- Next, select the “Get e-KYC code” option to avail of OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the code and press the submit button.
- The portal will open, providing various options on the dashboard.
- Visit the Spandana AP portal and click the login option.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Press the login tab to access the page.
How to Check Spandana AP Grievance Application Status
- Navigate to the official page and select the “check Grievance status” option.
- Next, enter the “YSR” on the YSR section.
- Enter the captcha code, and press the “Get Details” to avail the grievance status.
- The system will display the status on the screen.
Spandana Mobile APP
AP citizens can also state their complaints through the Spandana AP mobile app.
- Go to your Google Play Store or App store.
- Enter the Spandana AP on the search bar.
- The page will display several apps; choose the right application.
- Press the download/install option to get the Spandana app on your device.
- Complete the registration process to avail the login details.
- Now, log in using your username and password to conduct your preferred service.
Spandana Toll Free Number
Spandana AP contact details
- Toll-free number 1902
- Email ID: email@example.com
Who will handle the grievances on the Spandana portal?
The complaints are categorized based on department, financial or non-financial categories. After separation, the details are sent to the right department.
Who should use the Spandana portal?
All Andhra Pradesh state citizens are eligible to register a complaint on the portal.