ICAI Self-Service Portal (SSP): How to Login to ICAI SSP Portal. SSP Portal Login, Articleship Registration 2024. How to Fill and Submit Articleship Termination Form at https://eservices.icai.org
ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) is the second-largest and best professional body in Chartered Accountants. The ICAI is also a recognized legal and accredited regulatory body of India’s popular Chartered Accountants profession. It maintains high standards in technical, ethical and examination fields. The ICAI body was established in 1949 (72 years ago) through an Act of parliamentunder the Chartered Accountants ACT, 1949 (1ST July 1949).
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is directed by the Administration of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI and Council of 40 members. Undertake the proceedings, 32 members are elected by the CA while the central government nominates eight. These go per the Chartered Accountants Act and Chartered Accountants regulations (1988)
Functions of ICAI
- Regulation of Accountancy profession and associated education and examination in India.
- They organize post-qualification courses and sustain the professional education of members.
- The body sets accounting and ethical standards.
- Prescribing standard auditing processes,
- They analyze the quality and check the performance standards.
- Reviewing financial reports and taking policy issues to the government.
The ICAI has implemented a self-service portal for students, articles, firm and members. The portal will assist in login, queries, course registration, profile, fee details, notification etc. The user needs to register and log in using login credentials (SRN/MRN, DOB, email id) offered during registration. The SSP portal is easy to access for users with ICAI accounts.
How to Login ICAI SSP Portal
All users need to log in using their user id and password shared privately through official email id and password. Applicants should use the link https://eservices.icai.org/ to access the login details.
- Visit the official ICAI website portal via the link https://www.icai.org/.
- On the login page, enter your user id and password and click the login button.
- The system will display the page in the image below:
- On the menu (above image) select the option “Articleship.”
- Once you click on the Articleship button, the system will display two option: article deed form and auditship deed form.
- Select the Articleship deed form and complete the required details on the deed form.
Selecting the commencement date of the Articleship
- Now enter the membership number of the member or paid assistant. Under whom Articleship will be accomplished? Next click “get details button.
- Select the firm from which the Articleship will be accomplished.
- Proceed and select the date which the deed will be made and click submit.
How to Execute a Deed PDF
- Next download the deed pdf, establish the deed on a stamp paper. Now get a scanned copy of the deed.
- Press the button “click here” to edit the application and fill the registration form.
Log in to the page again in case you logout.
- Proceed to the submitted application button and select Articleship deed form.
- Click the view button from the action column.
- Again choose the option “click here” to edit the application and fill the registration form.
- Verify your details from the display images on your screen. For editing use the profile change form to edit.
- Now enter all required details and select the option “next.”
- View the qualification details from the displayed details. You can edit any detail through the profile change form and make all changes. Click “next” to proceed.
- Again view the CA course information on the page and for any change select the profile change form. Make the changes and click “next” to proceed.
- Check the Articleship details on the screen and information on the previous Articleship and click next button.
- Now select from the two options “yes or No” to indicate whether the Articled assistant or audit clerk are actively involved in other business or profession. These apply during the period of Articleship. Also, check whether they are involved in any other academic or profession course.
- For the “yes” option, the applicant needs to fill the form 112 through another form tab before submitting the registration form.
- Click “next” to check the member details, select “I agree” and submit the details.
- The members need to login, view the details and approve the registration form.
- Select the “forms of approval” to view full details.
ICAI Member Login
- After registration form approved by the member, the student should download the pdf. The copy should be attested by the member and uploaded the scanned copy to complete the registration process.
- To upload the attested copy, the student needs to login again. Proceed to the tab view registration form from the submitted applications. Now select the tab “next” on all screens and upload the attested scanned copy of the deed form 102 and the registration form 103 pdf on the final screen.
- Finally, click submit and make the fee payment (optional).
The Articleship Rumination or Completion
The regional offers have to approve the registration request. After the approval, the student will get registered under a particular member. This allows the student to view termination and completion forms in the Articleship. This only happens after three years from the starting date.
The portal student can access other forms needed to request permission when one needs to study another course or exercise any business. One needs requisition forms, secondment form and intimation about the changes of status of the principal. You can only view if the student is registered, underpaid assistant.
Now the member can view the following:
- Articleship termination
- Auditship termination
- Articleship completion
- Industrial training completion/termination forms.
They should be filled and submitted for the students who are registered under the member.
How to Fill and Submit Articleship Termination Form
Step by step Fill and Submit Articleship Termination Form
- Visit the website portal and click the Articleship button on the menu.
- The system will show the Articleship termination button on the screen.
- Click on it and enter all the required details.
- Select the reason or cause for termination from the list given.
- View all the information displayed on the screen.
- Next, select the termination date, fill the number of days for leave and submit. Note once submitted you cannot edit.
- Proceed and enter the stipend details and click next to continue.
- Ensure all details are correct about the member in charge of training.
- Enter the work done in details (only for the period the work was done)—key in “0” (zero) for all remaining fields which are not applicable.
- Now enter all details about the professional training programs if you have attended any in your current Articleship. Click on “add new row” to enter new records.
- Proceed and enter the remarks provided by the member on the student’s performance during the articleship period.
- Now click next to proceed, upload all required documents and click submit button.
- Now download the pdf and get it attested or signed by the member/principal/MIT.
- Upload the scanned copy of the pdf and the edit application and if there are changes go to the profile changes form.
Articleship Termination on the Death of the Principal
- On the same website, portal clicks the Articleship and fill the form.
- Now select the option “Article-ship termination on the death of principal” as the cause of termination.
- Enter the “name of the particular surviving partner” from the list. The option applies if the training is complete in the partnership form.
- You can also enter “ name of the legal representative of the principal.” Suppose the proprietor firm does the training.
- Legal Heir example blood relative of the member, husband, wife etc. can be legal representatives.
- Now follow the same steps above in the normal termination process (above steps indicated as How to fill and submit the termination form)
Articleship Completion Process
- Select the icon and fill all required detail on the form.
- Enter the number of leave days, stipend and other details.
- The work experience divided into accounting, auditing, taxation, and information technology and management consultancy. This is filled based on the number of weeks allocated during the Articleship.
- The summary details by the professional and training programs. All general remarks about the student should be filled.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button to generate the pdf form.