Karnataka student tracking system portal 2022: Online registration, benefits, and objectives & STS Login for Karnataka Student Achievement Tracking System http://sts.karnataka.gov.in/. STS Karnataka Login at https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/#
Karnataka state has various learning institutions hosting millions of students each year. The state government emphasizes on quality education for all regardless of the gender. Recently the government implemented a new system where all students will be registered under one STS portal. The education department has officiated Karnataka students’ registration in the new portal Students’ tracking system portal. The process affects all schools in the state, where student’s names and academic details are collected and saved in the STS online portal.
Objectives of Student Tracking System Karnataka Portal
The main government objective is to curb the duplication of school documents. The portal will help the government to detect fraudsters such as entrepreneur opening bogus schools. School heads and officials have to register through the online process, and the education department accepts no manual paperwork. The online process will happen every year by 30th November using the link https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/SATS/#. The government also has a standardized school fee for all schools to ensure all students can afford education, and no school is higher. The fee structure is indicate on the website portal for school, parents, and guardians to view and implement at the school level. Once the registration is done, all student and staff details are saved and contained in the portal.
STS Karnataka Online Registration 2022
This process is essential to both government and the student; each student will receive a unique nine-digit code to help trace all academic records and data about the student.
- Visit the official website http://sts.karnataka.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the option registration, the page will send a registration form on the screen.
- Enter all the required details about the school and students on the page.
- Recheck each detail and make corrections, if any, then click the “submit” button.
The legal School Fee structure for Karnataka schools
The Karnataka government has set a new school fee structure for all schools in the state. The school heads should introduce the fee to all parents as follows:
- Rs.50,000 fees for a primary institution from 1st to 7th class.
- Rs.1 lakh for a setup institution from 8th to 10th class.
- Rs.1,25,000 for the setup of the institution from the 11th to 12th class.
- Rs.15,000 for registration and process fee for the pre-primary schools in the BBMP areas.
- Rs.7,500 for the urban areas and Rs. 2,500 for rural areas.
Note the process is mandatory for all Karnataka schools, the fee structure is official and should be strictly followed. To access any information, schools should use the official STS website.
STS Karnataka Login
- STS Karnataka portal promotes transparency in the education system.
- The government can now trace the number of students in the whole state.
- The numbers will determine the number of students who complete education and dropouts. The government will learn the reasons quickly and trace the students fast.
- Karnataka government will learn the number of staff for each class and if the children are more and overwhelm the teachers. The government will employ new staff to balance the ration of teachers to students.
- It will help improve the quality of education in the state, no fake schools without documentation.
- Add learning materials according to the number of students per school.
Frequently asked questions
- What is STS Karnataka?
The abbreviation is defined as a student tracking system; it's a new facility for all schools to register students in the Karnataka state.
- What happens when a student transfers from one school to another?
The new system will help track each student's records even after transferring to a new school. The government will have proper documents, and the school will feed the information to their portal about the new student.
- Can a student change their unique code to a different one?
Once the student is registered at the STS portal and receives the registration code, they cannot change to a new code; the number is linked to the student's data until they are done with their education.
- KTS Full Form?
Karnataka Student Achievement Tracking System (KTS)