The Tnesevai Login portal: Services offered in TNEGA, TN e-sevai application status 2023, Citizen login, Registration process at TN e Sevai Portal at www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in.
To avoid congestion and providing transparent public services. The Tamil Nadu state government has implemented general software. For citizens to access all government services such as income certificate, residence certificate, solvency certificate, and more. The online platform is accessible to all TN citizens making it easy to avail services through mobile or computer devices.
The Tnesevai web portal was established by the Commissioner of e-governance Tamil Nadu e-governance Agency TNEGA. The portal contains over 63 public sector departments offering various e-services. This benefits both the government and the Tamil Nadu, citizens. It suits the current pandemic situation as people don’t congest government offices. TN government offers an open link www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in. The TN citizens can apply, check the status and download their government-related certificates directly. Has Tnesevai portal has 10443 CSC’s for citizens to avail themselves government services.
Tnesevai Portal Services
The Tnesevai portal provides quality services to all TN citizens. It reduces paperwork and keeps all data safe. The TN citizens can avail of the following services:
- Residence certificate services.
- Income certificate services.
- Solvency certificate.
- Legal Heir certificate.
- Deserted women certificate.
- Unemployment certificate.
- Nativity certificate.
- Agricultural income certificate service.
- First graduate certificate.
- Inter caste marriage certificate.
- OBC certificate service.
- Moneylender license service.
TN Government Schemes under the Tnesevai portal
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension scheme.
- Destitute widow pension scheme (DWPS).
- Destitute Deserted woman pension (DDWPS)
- Unmarried women pension scheme UWPS.
- Chief Minister Uzhavar Pathukapu Thittam CMUPT.
- Differently Abled pension scheme.
How to Access TN E-Sevai Services TNeGA
- The applicant should visit the nearest TN e-sevai center.
- The government officials will attend to you and provide the government services you require.
- Next, collect the application form based on the service you require. Furnish all details and attach the mentioned documents. Once you’re complete the application process, pay the online application fee. You will receive an e-receipt; you can use the online portal to check the application status.
How to login Tnesevai Website Portal page
The TN citizens can log in through:
- The Franchise login
- Tnesevai login
Tnesevai Franchise login process
- Open the TN e-sevai website page.
- On the homepage, select the option “Franchise login” to continue.
- Next, enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click the “login” button.
Tnesevai Citizen login
Applicants without mobile number can log in using the following steps:
- Visit the TN e-sevai website portal and click the “citizen login” button.
- Key in your username, password, and security code.
- Finally, select the “login” tab.
Tnesevai Citizen Login Process With Mobile Number
- Visit the Tnesevai official website portal.
- Select the option “citizen login,” followed by the “login with mobile number” tab.
- Next, enter your mobile number and OTP option.
- Now click the “generate OTP” tab. Use the OTP to validate your details and access the Tnesevai portal.
How to Recover Password from the TN E-Sevai Portal.
- Visit the TN e-sevai website page through the link
- Proceed and click the “Tnesevai citizen login” button on the homepage.
- Next, click “forgot password” on the same login page.
- Enter your name, mobile number, email Id, and user status.
- Next, click the search button.
Recovering Username in TN E-Sevai
- Navigate to the TN e-sevai website portal.
- Select the Tnesevai citizen login tab.
- Next, click “forgot username” from the homepage.
- Enter the options: name of the applicant, mobile number, email id, and user status.
- Now click the “search” button.
How to Register in the TN e-sevai portal
The Tnesevai Registration process step by step procedure
- Open the Tnesevai website page to start the registration process.
- Click the option “tnesevai citizen login,” followed by the tab “new user.”
- Enter the following details:
- District and Taluk.
- Mobile number.
- Email id.
- Aadhaar number.
- Login id.
- Password reconfirm the password.
- Captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click the option “sign up” to access the TN e-sevai services.
How to Download the user manual in the TN e-sevai.
The applicants also have access to download the user manual from the portal. One can follow the steps below.
- Visit the TN e-sevai portal and click “help” on the homepage.
- Next, select the option “user manual” under the help section.
- The option will open a list of services offered on the website.
- Select the preferred service and click the download button.
How to view the list of services offered in the Tnesevai website portal
- Visit the official website page and click the button “latest news.”
- Next, click the option “list of services offered in e-sevai centers.”
- The portal will automatically display the services on the screen.
How to locate CSC in the Tnesevai portal
- Open the TN e-sevai website portal and click the “about us” tab.
- Next, select the CSC location option from the CSC section.
- Enter your district and Taluk to proceed.
- Now click the “CSC center details” button.
How to Download TN e-sevai mobile app
- Go to the google play store and search for the TN e-sevai app.
- Next, select the correct option and click the download button.
- After downloading, install and open the app.
- Now proceed with the registration process.
- What contact number should I call for help with the TN e-sevai service issue?
The Tamil Nadu tnesevai services provide citizens with a toll-free number 18004251333.
- Are there any charges while opening an account or using TN e-sevai services?
The applicants don't pay any fee while registering for the Tnesevai website portal services. However, there are different application fees based on the service you require.
- What are the uses of the TNeGA website page?
The TNeGA website is significant to all TN citizens. They can avail all government services in one portal. The portal contains different department and services which are available through login credentials.
- Tnesevai Portal 2023
Direct link: https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- TNEGA Full Form
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA)