Telangana E challan online payments, e challan ts status check, Guide on TS 12 point system at https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ (or) TS E-Challan Discount & Status check Online at https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
TS E Challan
Telangana state traffic police have integrated a digital system in the challan issuing process. The e-challan offers a convenient method for state motorists. Traffic offenders can pay fines instantly without visiting the police station. The new system helps in recording keeping and transparency in the traffic department. The Telangana have unique personal Digital Assistant gadgets (PDA) that drivers swipe their cards and pay the fines.
PDA machines are incorporated with GPRS connectivity and card reader. The device is connected to the traffic police central servers to help generate e-receipts once the driver pays for the offense. The PDA method reduces the need to pay or use cash to clear the fines physically.
Features of the PDA system
- The PDA e-challan system uses live connectivity to the central police servers.
- It has a keyboard to help in typing.
- Offers instant receipts for derivers opting for the PDA system.
- The system uses 15MBPS bandwidth to ensure the traffic officer is connected.
Once a driver gets in traffic trouble, they require to pay a traffic fine based on the rates stated by Telangana state traffic police. The driver can use online platforms or offline methods to clear the penalty before the due date. Note traffic offenders evading paying their fines can facing higher charges, jail terms, or license suspension or cancellation. Drivers can check the online portal for any pending offenses to avoid penalties.
TS E Challan Check
How to check Telangana traffic police e-challan and TS RTO fine status through the online platform
Drivers can retrieve fine challan through the TS RTO website portal. They can also check pending challan status through the steps below.
- Go to the Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System Parivahan website portal.
- Next, click the “check challan status” option on the menu.
- Proceed and enter the Vehicle Number, DL number.
- The system will verify the details if no fine and e-challan against your name.
- The page will show the “challan not found” option.
- However, if their pending fines and e-challan on your name. The page will display the information on the screen.
- Use the preferred payment method to clear the fines before the due dates.
Traffic Rules violations and penalties and fines charged
Every state in India has a set of rules and regulations which govern its road. The laws work under the motor vehicles Act 1988 and help place the right fee amount for every offense. The table below shows some traffic offenses and fines. The rules and fines apply for the two, three, four, and six-wheelers.
Telangana E Challan Payment Online
How to pay Traffic e-challan through the online platform
Traffic police can issue challan for any traffic offense conducted anywhere. Parking the vehicle in the wrong slot, using a mobile phone while driving, and more. The offender needs to adhere to all traffic rules to avoid penalties.
- Open the Parivahan challan website page.
- Next, key in the challan number, DL number, and vehicle number.
- Now enter the captcha code on the screen and click “get details.”
- The system will show every challan-related detail on the page.
- Select the “pay now” tab under the payment section to continue.
- Choose the preferred payment mode: net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- The system will send a confirmation message to your registered mobile number.
How to Pay Telangana Traffic E -Challan Online?
Using Telangana state Police e-challan website
- Visit Telangana State (TS) Police Integrated e-Challan System Portal link
- Enter your Vehicle number
- Enter Answer (Fill the Captcha Code) given
- Press Go Button
- TS E Challan portal will display your challans
- Select which challan you want to pay
- Pay through Netbanking, Debit Card, credit card, UPI also
- Download the E-challan TS Reciept copy for reference
The 12 point system traffic rule in Telangana
The 12 point system is a rule placed by the Traffic department to restrict and enforce traffic laws. Suppose a driver exceeds 12 points in two years. The law allows for license suspension of one year. A repeat of offenses can lead to cancelation or hefty fines. Note learner license holders with five points (in two years) and above will not be allowed to apply for the permanent license.
Telangana State Traffic Rules
The traffic department has established rules applicable to all motorists in the state. Once a driver breaks any offense, they stand to receive a fine based on the rules.
- Always keep left
- Overtake using the right side.
- Adhere to the traffic lights.
- Check and obey the NO parking signs.
- Check the road signs and markings.
- Always slow down at roundabouts and intersections.
- Have your driving documents all the time.
- Don over speed.
- Don’t use a mobile phone while driving.
- Don’t drive under the influence of drugs.
- Always consider the pedestrians etc…
How to complain over wrong challan issued by TS traffic police?
It’s rare for drivers to receive the wrong challan. The traffic police mostly follow the traffic laws before considering a case. However, if you feel the challan is not worth you can follow the steps below.
- Go to the TS police e-challan website page.
- Key in the vehicle number and security code.
- Choose an e-challan for which you wish to file a complaint.
- Select “report to wrong” to proceed.
- The respective officer will check and verify the information. If correct, they will dismiss the challan; if not, they will state your offenses.
- However, you can visit the traffic department offices or call the traffic police number 040-2785 2721.
- TS E Challan Pay portal
Direct link: https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
- Sarathi parivahan Portal
- TS E challan discount 2023 link