The Shaadi Mubarak Application Status 2021 | Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme Registration online at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ShaadiMubharak.do
Girls from poor backgrounds are likely to lead a miserable life if no action is taken. The family cannot afford decent living which might affect the girl’s marriage life. Lack of funds is the key concept to marriage arrangement financial strain. However, the Telangana state government has special intentions for girls from minority communities. A new and exclusive scheme is implemented by the government to cater to girls and families living in poor situations. The Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme is a unique startup by the government for the Muslim minority caste girls and their families.
The scheme was launched by the Honorable Chief Minister KCR in 2014. The scheme has benefited many families in Telangana. The government’s initial plan being providing Rs. 1,00,116 to the poor bride’s families in the state. Ladies who wish to apply for the scheme need to visit the website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/. Here they can avail all the scheme benefits and learn whether they are eligible.
Eligibility criteria for Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme
- The applicant/ girl should be from the Muslim minority community.
- You must be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- The girl should be 18 years and above at the time of marriage.
- The applicant’s wedding should be after 2nd October 2014.
- The scheme allows the following castes: BC-A(SI.NO39&51), BC-B(SI.NO5), BC-C.BC-E and OC.
- The family’s income should be less than Rs.2 lakhs per annum.
- Applicants must be from BPL minority groups.
The purpose of the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme
The government’s purpose was to provide unmarried girls (18 years and above) with one-time financial aid. The girls ready to get married but have no financial strength and are from the Muslim minority group. The Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme provides Rs. 75,116 for the bride to cater to the marriage needs. This amount is transferred to the bride’s account or the mother’s bank account. The government has already distributed Rs.47 Crore to 9,368 SC, Rs32 Crore 6,483 brides, and Rs.50 Crore 10,533 brides from minority groups.
Components of the Shaadi Mubarak scheme
Telangana Shaadi Mubarak scheme has two components attached:
- Kalyana Laxmi a scheme for the Hindu minority families (BPL).
- Shaadi Mubarak which is for Muslim community brides.
Required documents for shadi mubarak
- A caste certificate.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate.
- Residential proof documents.
- An operational bank account.
- A marriage card/confirmation certificate.
- The bride’s photograph.
- Age proof documents.
How to Register for TS Shaadi Mubarak scheme
- Visit the TS Shaadi Mubarak scheme https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ website page.
- On the homepage, click the tab “register” the portal will provide an application form.
- Enter the required details and upload the following:
- Bride and groom’s photograph
- Age proof documents.
- Aadhaar copy of the bride and groom.
- A scanned copy of the bank passbook.
- Now enter the captcha code and then click the submit button.
- You can take a print copy for reference.
How to check the Shaadi Mubarak scheme status online.
- Open the official Kalyana Laxmi or Shaadi Mubarak website page. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the application status link to continue.
- A new page will display enter the mandatory details such as the Aadhaar number and operational mobile number.
- The system will show the status of the application download and take a printout of the same.
Telangana Shaadi Mubarak/ Kalyana Laxmi application Edit process
- Go to the official website page and select the option Kalyana Laxmi Shaadi Mubarak.
- On the menu, select the edit or upload button to proceed.
- Next, enter your ID, mobile number and select “get details”
- Recheck the details then click the submit button to update the information.