Tirumala Senior Citizen Darshan 2023 Online Booking for April 2023. TTD senior citizen darshan 2023 online booking, age limit & more details at https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. Download Senior Citizens / Physically Challenged Tickets Direct Link Given below
Its known to everyone Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams provide senior citizen darshan for pilgrims having age greater than 65 and physically handicapped. But that senior citizen darshan had been stopped due to COVID from more than one and half year. But its really a good news fore aged and differently abled people, TTD had restarted this Senior Citizen Darshan. This article provides you complete details regarding Senior Citizen darshan 2023 including entry point, timings, instructions etc.,
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2023
TTD introduced a different scheme called Senior Citizen darshan specially meant for aged and physically handicapped people. For this darshan TTD had made special arrangements for pilgrims. Here TTD provides a special quota for darshan and special entry point for the pilgrims. TTD always tries to provide best facilities for the pilgrims entering into Tirumala. The same had been proved again by this scheme. The devotees who are going to darshan should get a ticket from the said counter below.
This scheme stops the difficulties of people who can’t walk in the long long queues and no need to run here and there for tickets. This scheme provides a perfect entry point and time slots for darshan as given below.
Tirumala Senior Citizen Darshan 2023 Details
- Senior citizen darshan is given for people with age more than 65 years.
- This darshan allows an assistant or one person for help for darshan along with an 80 +Years aged devotee.
- This is offline booking ticket which is to be collected at Tirumala before darshan and also now Online ticket booking is also introduced from the official website.
- This darshan is free of cost for senior citizen.
- Time slots for darshan is first at 10:00 AM and second at 3:00 PM (Reporting Will be 01.00 PM).
- On Fridays, there is one and only time slot at 3:00 PM.
- The devotee should avail darshan with their aadhar card for age and identity proof. The entry point for darshan may be S1 Counter (or) Supatham (or) near Tirumala Nambi temple.
- Now offline tickets is not issued in tirumala
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Tirumala Balaji Temple
|Darshan Name||Tirumala Senior citizen Darshan 2023|
|Darshan candidate||Senior Citizen, Medical cases tickets, Physically or differently abled citizen|
|Pilgrims||Aged above 65 and one assistant or helper for each aged person (if they can’t walk without help)|
|Time slots||1st Slot 10:00 AM (All days except Friday)|
2nd Slot 03:00 PM (All days except Friday)
|Friday Time Slot||Only slot at 03:00 PM (On Friday)|
|Ticket Counter||Vaikuntha Queue complex, Opposite to S.V Museum (Now a days not issuing any offline tickets in tirumala).|
|Darshan Entry Point||S1 Counter (or) Near Tirumala Nambi Temple|
|Senior Citizen Darshan Duration||1 to 2 hours maximum|
|Opportunity||Only once in 90 days|
TTD Darshan Senior Citizen Age
Devotees Above Aged 65 Years are only allowed in Senior citizens Quota subject to production of their Age & identify proof i.e. Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card Etc… For more info call to TTD Help line number 155257
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2023 Online Booking
Procedure for Senior Citizen Ticket Online Booking: Here you can get details about ticket booking for senior citizen at official website.
- Open the TTD Seva Online official website using the link
- Select Differently abled quota
Select category whether it is differently abled or senior citizen or Medical case.
- Select date from the calendar
(green indicates Available quota, Red indicates Quota is full, Blue indicates Quota not released)
- Select checkbox that you agree the time slot
Select Continue button.
- Confirm the ticket
and you will get a mail and message that your ticket had been confirmed.
Realease Date For Tirumala Senior Citizen Darshan
|Darshan Tickets Releasing For Month||Tickets Release Date||Date Time|
|January 2023||January 2023||10.00 AM|
|February 2023||23rd January 2023||10.00 AM|
|22.02.2023 to 28.02.2023||14th February 2023||09.00 AM|
|March 2023||February 2023|
|April 2023 (01.04.2023 TO 30.04.2023)||24 March 2023||03.00PM|
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan Rules
Instructions for Senior citizens and Differently Abled Pilgrims:
- Devotee must show their aadhar card as identity proof.
- Physically challenged devotee must show their physically challenged certificate 3 issued by respective Medical Board.
- If husband exceeded 65 years, spouse will be allowed for darshan.
- Any attendant or assistant is allowed for darshan who have crossed 80 years of age.
- Patients having permanent health hazards are allowed for darshan with medical records and aadhar card (Ex: Open operation, Kidney failure, Cancer, Asthama etc)
- Once in 90 days only allowed for darshan.
- No electric gadgets are allowed for darshan.
- Grand children below 12 years are allowed with senior citizen without any ticket.
- Postponement , advancement, or cancellation of any booking is not allowed.
- If there is any delay in reporting time, pilgrims need to avail darshan from Sarvani darshan only.
- Pilgrims with foot wear is not allowed into the queue lines, mada streets, and inside the temple.
- Under special circumstances, TTD gives the right of cancellation of darshan.
Available Tickets and Slots:
|Day||No of tickets Slots darshan Timings|
|Sunday||700 Tickets First Slot 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second Slot 03:00 PM
|Monday||700 Tickets First 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second 03:00 PM
|Tuesday||700 Tickets First 10:00 AM|
700Tickets Second 03:00 PM
|Wednesday||700 Tickets First Slot 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second Slot 03:00 PM
|Thursday||700 Tickets First 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second 03:00 PM
|Friday||1000 Tickets Single Slot 03:00 PM|
|Saturday||700 Tickets First slot 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second slot 03:00 PM
- What is entry point for Senior citizen darshan ?
S1 Counter, Supatham or Near Tirumala Nambi temple in Tirumala.
- Where can we collect offline ticket for senior citizen darshan?
Vaikuntham Queue Complex-2, opposite to S.V. Museum, Tirumala. (Now Not Issuing senior citizen tickets in Tirumala in Offline). Only You can get Tickets through online https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login
- What is the age for senior citizen darshan?
Citizens above the age of 65 years allowed under this quota.
- TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2023 Online Booking link
Direct link: https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/pld/login?section=login
- Download Senior Citizens / Phisically Challenged Tickets Direct Link
For more information about TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2023 Online Booking visit this link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login. For more about TTD visit tirumala.org
If you have any enquires Call TTD Helpline Number: +91 155257
10 thoughts on “TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2023 Online Booking at Tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in”
Respected Sir, Request you to kindly inform me release of Senior Citizen quota for April, 2023. I’m 77 years old & my wife is 71years.
Respected sir, Namaste. You are allowing only old people in quota. Why on line. As 75years return without visiting temple. Poor administration. Allow sr. Citizens daily. Donot harass
For October and November senior citizens quota be released?
Visit TTD Official website they will update in notifications list tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Can I book senior citizens dharshan on 19th Sep 3pm slat for two It is available
I come Tirumala dated 4th dec22 morning 8AM can I take darson 10 am solot my age 68years ,my return train same day evening 4pm.same day can book my ticket online in which month and date please can you Reply.
Neenu free Darshan porapatuna date tappuga type Chisinanu Adhi yela marusukovali teliyaparasagalaru
I have booked for sr.citizen ticket forsri vari darsan on 26.7.22,but couldn’t come to have darsan of Sri varu for mebical problem,can I have the same in September.Please let me know,sir.
Senior Citizen Darshan on Sepetemebr 19th to be booked. Any Information abt the availablity or darshan booking.
Not getting proper continuation of booking seniour citizen darshan.