Tirumala Senior Citizen Darshan 2022 Online Booking. TTD senior citizen darshan 2022 online booking, age limit at https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
Its known to everyone Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams provide senior citizen darshan for pilgrims having age greater than 65 and physically handicapped. But that senior citizen darshan had been stopped due to COVID from more than one and half year. But its really a good news fore aged and differently abled people, TTD had restarted this Senior Citizen Darshan. This article provides you complete details regarding Senior Citizen darshan 2022 including entry point, timings, instructions etc.,
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2022
TTD introduced a different scheme called Senior Citizen darshan specially meant for aged and physically handicapped people. For this darshan TTD had made special arrangements for pilgrims. Here TTD provides a special quota for darshan and special entry point for the pilgrims. TTD always tries to provide best facilities for the pilgrims entering into Tirumala. The same had been proved again by this scheme. The devotees who are going to darshan should get a ticket from the said counter below.
This scheme stops the difficulties of people who can’t walk in the long long queues and no need to run here and there for tickets. This scheme provides a perfect entry point and time slots for darshan as given below.
Tirumala Senior Citizen Darshan 2022 Details
- Senior citizen darshan is given for people with age more than 65 years.
- This darshan allows an assistant or one person for help for darshan along with an aged devotee.
- This is offline booking ticket which is to be collected at Tirumala before darshan amnd also now Online ticket booking is also introduced from the official website.
- This darshan is free of cost for senior citizen.
- Time slots for darshan is first at 10:00 AM and second at 3:00 PM.
- On Fridays, there is one and only time slot at 3:00 PM.
- The devotee should avail darshan with their aadhar card for age and identity proof. The entry point for darshan may be Supatham or near Tirumala Nambi temple.
- Ticket Counter Timing begins from 6:30 in the morning to 10:30 in the morning.
- Tickets can be collected at Opposite to S.V. Museum, Tirumala.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Tirumala Balaji Temple
|Darshan Name||Senior citizen Darshan 2022|
|Darshan candidate||Medical cases tickets, Physically or differently abled citizen|
|Pilgrims||aged above 65 and one assistant or helper for each aged person (if they can’t walk without help)|
|Time slots||1st Slot 10:00 AM (All days except Friday)|
2nd Slot 03:00 PM (All days except Friday)
|Friday Time Slot||Only slot at 03:00 PM (On Friday)|
|Ticket Counter||Vaikuntha Queue complex, Opposite to S.V Museum (Now a days not issuing any offline tickets)|
|Darshan Entry Point||Supatham or Near Tirumala Nambi Temple|
|Senior Citizen Darshan Duration||1 to 2 hours maximum|
|Opportunity||Only once in 90 days|
TTD Darshan Senior Citizen Age
Devotees Above Aged 65 Years are only allowed in Senior citizens Quota subject to production of their Age & identify proof i.e. Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter Card Etc… For more info call to TTD Help line number 155257
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2022 Online Booking
Procedure for Senior Citizen Ticket Online Booking: Here you can get details about ticket booking for senior citizen at official website.
- Open the TTD Seva Online official website using the link
- Select Differently abled quota
Select category whether it is differently abled or senior citizen or Medical case.
- Select date from the calendar
(green indicates Available quota, Red indicates Quota is full, Blue indicates Quota not released)
- Select checkbox that you agree the time slot
Select Continue button.
- Confirm the ticket
and you will get a mail and message that your ticket had been confirmed.
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan Rules
Instructions for Senior citizens and Differently Abled Pilgrims:
- Devotee must show their aadhar card as identity proof.
- Physically challenged devotee must show their physically challenged certificate3 issued by respective Medical Board.
- If husband exceeded 65 years, spouse will be allowed for darshan.
- Any attendant or assistant is allowed for darshan who have crossed 80 years of age.
- Patients having permanent health hazards are allowed for darshan with medical records and aadhar card (Ex: Open operation, Kidney failure, Cancer, Asthama etc)
- Once in 90days only allowed for darshan.
- No electric gadgets are allowed for darshan.
- Grand children below 12 years are allowed with senior citizen without any ticket.
- Postponement , advancement, or cancellation of any booking is not allowed.
- If there is any delay in reporting time, pilgrims need to avail darshan from Sarvani darshan only.
- Pilgrims with foot wear is not allowed into the queue lines, mada streets, and inside the temple.
- Under special circumstances, TTD gives the right of cancellation of darshan.
Available Tickets and Slots:
|Day||No of tickets Slots darshan Timings|
|Sunday||700 Tickets First Slot 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second Slot 03:00 PM
|Monday||700 Tickets First 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second 03:00 PM
|Tuesday||700 Tickets First 10:00 AM|
700Tickets Second 03:00 PM
|Wednesday||700 Tickets First Slot 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second Slot 03:00 PM
|Thursday||700 Tickets First 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second 03:00 PM
|Friday||1000 Tickets Single Slot 03:00 PM|
|Saturday||700 Tickets First slot 10:00 AM|
700 Tickets Second slot 03:00 PM
- What is entry point for Senior citizen darshan ?
Supatham or Near Tirumala Nambi temple in Tirumala.
- Where can we collect offline ticket for senior citizen darshan?
Vaikuntham Queue Complex-2, opposite to S.V. Museum, Tirumala.
- what is the age for senior citizen darshan?
Citizens above the age of 65 years allowed under this quota.
- TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2022 Online Booking link
Direct link: https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/pld/login?section=login
For more information about TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2022 Online Booking visit this link https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login. For more about TTD visit tirumala.org