Vijaya bank now merged & changed to bank of baroda net banking: Visit Vijaya Bank Net Banking new portal 2021 at https://www.vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/continue-login.html (or) https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
Vijaya Bank Net Banking
The Vijaya bank Net banking is the new and best service offered by the Vijaya bank now Bank of Baroda . It’s the only banking services that don’t require visiting the bank for transactions. Vijaya bank has all the registration process in place for the customers. Vijayabank is a leading bank in India offering financial and banking services to all Indian citizens; it was established in 1931 and has launched 2031 offices in the country. The new net banking services will assist customers to bank and transact without the bank officials’ help. How to Register/Activate Vijayabank Net Banking Online at www.vijayabankonline.in.
Vijaya Bank Net banking login
Now that you’re registered, you can log in via the official website page as follows.
- Visit the Vijaya official net banking page https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
- On the right side menu, click VNET Banking.
- Next, click on the retail net banking or the corporate net banking tab.
- Proceed and select continue to login.
- The page will display the login page, here enter user id, password, and the security code provided.
- Now press the login button.
Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration
Applicants can use the online process to register and also create their accounts. Follow the steps below to register for the online banking service.
- Navigate to the official Vijaya bank website https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in/
- On the homepage, select the tab VNET banking.
- Next, click on the retail net banking/corporate banking tab.
- Proceed to click on the continue button to log in where the login screen will be displayed.
- Now click on the new user? register here on clicking the link the page will direct you to net banking register page
- Key in your debit card number, ATM pin, card expiry date, date of birth, PAN number, and anyone out of three last transactions.
- Enter the captcha code then click on the submit button.
- The portal will send an OTP number to your registered mobile phone.
- Use the OTP on the space provided and then enter your desired user id and password.
- Select the submit button; now, you’re officially registered for the Vijaya net banking services.
Vijaya Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password Reset process.
You can reset your password in case it’s forgotten or suspicious about the account details been leaked. Follow the steps below for a successful reset process.
- Go to the official VNET banking page https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
- On the homepage, click on the VNET button and proceed to the retail or corporate net banking tab.
- Select the continue button where the login page will appear.
- Now click on the forgot password link on the bottom part of the page. The system will direct you to the reset password page.
- Enter the user id, account number, and the captcha code then submit.
- The page will send an OTP to your mobile number enter the number for verification.
- Next, enter a new password and confirm, then click on the submit button to complete the process.
The account holder can transact any amount via the vijaya bank net banking process is easy as you can transact anywhere at any time. However, ensure the password is secret to avoid theft of funds from your vijaya account.
- How to activate net banking in vijaya bank online
Just follow the simeple procedure of Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration given above in this article.