YSR Navasakam Login Scheme Details at https://navasakam3.apcfss.in/login.do. Navasakam ration card status 2021 at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in.
The Andhra Pradesh state has once again implemented a new scheme which upholds the welfare of the state citizens. The scheme YSR Navasakam was established to execute other welfare schemes which are beneficial to the citizens. The government has also introduced a self-service website portal for citizens to avail of their services from the page. Andhra Pradesh citizens can now acquire state cars and other important information from the site. The official website http://navasakam.ap.gov.in has multiple (10 welfare schemes) which are eligible to all citizens in one way. The beneficiary list of YSR Navasakam should use the 24/7 portal for all essential information.
This scheme was launched by the chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 20th November 2019. The government stakeholders made a beneficiary list, which was later launched on 20th December 2019. YSR Navasakam scheme implementation has important dates attached as follows:
How to login to the Navasakam Login portal
The beneficiary can follow the simple steps to avail the schemes or other services from the portal.
- Go to the official YSR Navasakam Login website http://navasakam.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the login button, enter username and password to proceed.
- Now click the login button and check the information you wish to avail from the site.
The registration process and how to identify the beneficiary list
- Training of volunteers is conducted by the AP government for a door-to-door survey to help identify beneficiaries.
- Practical training will also happen where they will visit the homes to get people in the above categories.
- The volunteers will enroll the beneficiaries by collecting their data and personal details.
- Making a list of beneficiaries, the government will generate a list of beneficiaries for the new scheme.
- Applicants can file complaints about the scheme, which will be addressed by the government.
- The government will make a final beneficiary list.
|Commencement of the beneficiary registration||20th November 2019|
|Closing date for beneficiary identification||30th November 2019|
|Publication of beneficiary lists||1st December 2019|
|List review process||2-7th December 2019|
|Any corrections||10-14th December 2019|
|Beneficiary list release||20th December 2019|
|Issuing of the cards||1st December 2020|
List of YSR Navasakam Schemes
The new scheme has ten social security schemes for beneficiaries living in rural areas in AP state.
- YSR Amma Vodi
These a financial supporting scheme for mothers under the poverty line helps mothers educate their children, thus improving their situation.
- YSR rice card
The scheme covers families earning Rs. 10000 in rural areas and Rs. 12000 in the urban areas of the state. The beneficiary will receive a rice card but have to fulfill certain criteria. The total landholding of both wet and dry should be less than 10 acres. The family should not consume more than 300 units of electricity. The beneficiary family shouldn’t have a member working for the government. The beneficiary shouldn't be paying income tax.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena card and Jagananna Vidya Deevena card
The two cards help support students receive a fee refund and compensation in food and hostel expenses.
- YSR Arogyasri card
This scheme cover AP citizen whose income is less than Rs. 5lakhs and they don't work for the government.
- AP YSR Kapu Nestam
The Kapu Nestam scheme helps women in the Kapu category who are above age 45.
- YSR pension Kanuka card
It’s a scheme to benefit citizens aged 60 years by providing pension cards. The beneficiary family should be earning less than Rs 10000 in the rural areas and R. 12000 in the urban areas.
- AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
The government pays the interest due for the financial year 2019-20 on the SHG bank for outstanding amounts from date 11/4/2019.
- Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase salary to Archaksa
The state government will pay compensation to the mention of religious leaders.
- Financial assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
The AP government will assist with 10,000 rupees per annum and provided it to the above mentioned.