YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) Online Membership ID Card Registration 2024. Ysrcp party membership card apply online. YSR congress party membership 2024 at http://www.ysrcongress.com.
YSR Congress Party Membership
Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) membership shows loyalty and love for a particular political side, leader, or ruling party. The India States are ruled and governed by leading and opposition parties. State citizens have the privilege to choose their preferred political party and also vote for the best candidates. The Andhra Pradesh state has several parties, with the current leading party being YSRCP (Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party). The state residents can register and attain a party card for membership.
AP residents supporting the YSRCP party can acquire the card through the official website. The YSRCP party a popular launched in 2010 under the leadership of Mr. Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Today Mr. Jagan is the Chief Minister of the state. The party serves all people without discriminating against opposition party supporters. YSRCP provides different programs and schemes to help with finances, food security, education scholarships, jobs, and more.
The YSRCP party has fully risen to popularity in 2019 (elections) and created different opportunities for Andhra Pradesh state. The party has 22 seats and is among the biggest parties in parliament. The Chief Minister, Mr. Jagan, and other party leaders provide chances to AP state residents to join the YSRCP party. The party offers a simple online process to register and join the party. One needs to provide some personal details to complete the registration process. This will help grow and empower the party due to the numbers. Note the YSRCP has an affordable membership fee of Rs. 120, where Rs. 100 is designated for membership and Rs. 20 for the ID card.
Eligibility Criteria for YSRCP Party Membership
To join and avail the membership card, interested citizens can open the official link http://www.ysrcongress.com/ (or) visit the YSRCP offices in AP state.
Applicants should be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh State. Interested residents should have a voter’s id. One must be 18 years and above.
- Applicant needs to provide legal details like address/residential address.
- Active mobile number
- Email ID
- Voter ID
- Membership fee Rs. 120
YSRCP Membership Registration 2024
Step by step for ysr congress party membership registration 2024. How to Register for YSRCP party membership 2024
- Visit the YSRCP party website portal via the link
- Open the homepage to avail the online membership card link.
- A new page will open displaying two options: NRI or Indian membership form.
- Choose the correct option to open a registration form. Enter the required details like name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Next, attach the mandatory documents such as a copy of the voter’s ID, Aadhaar card, and passport-size photo (scanned copies).
- Review the details; if okay, proceed to the payment option.
- Now, make the payment to acquire the membership card and press submits button.
- After registration, the user can download their card from the portal.
How to Download YSRCP Membership ID Card
- Navigate to the YSR Congress party using the official website party.
- Open the login page, and enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Enter your mobile number to access the account.
- Once on the page, proceed to the download button.
- The card will be sent to your device for printing.
Ysrcp Membership Phone Number
Can AP state citizens register for the YSRCP party offline?
Yes, interested applicants can also register offline by visiting the respective offices.
Who is the present leader of the YSRCP party?
The Chief Minister, Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, is the leading leader of the party.
YSRCP Full Form?
Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP)