Comprehensive Illustrations on Agneepath Yojana Online Apply 2023 Age Limit Army Bharti Scheme. Agneepath Scheme Recruitment Form 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process at https://www.mygov.in/campaigns/agniveer/
The Indian army holds immense significance owing to its role in safeguarding the nation’s integrity, sovereignty and security. Their importance ranges from defending the country against external threats to assisting civil authorities during natural disasters or emergencies. The Indian Army is deeply rooted in the ethos of sacrifice, service and selflessness that inspires and instils a sense of pride in the nation. This field of work calls upon interested individuals who join the Indian army through prestigious recruitment schemes such as the Indian Bharti Agneepath Scheme.
The Indian Bharti Agneepath Scheme is an Indian army recruitment organization initiated by the Government of India on 14th June 2022. This scheme serves as a central platform for individuals interested in joining the armed forces of India. The Angipath Scheme caters to different categories of candidates based on their qualifications, age and interests. This scheme aims to attract and select the most capable and dedicated individuals willing to serve the nation with honour and commitment.
The Agneepath Scheme provides comprehensive information and resources regarding entry schemes, eligibility criteria, and selection processes for various recruitment categories, including officers, soldiers and technical staff. The Agneepath recruitment portal provides valuable guidance to assist candidates throughout the recruitment process. This user-friendly portal ensures transparency, accessibility, and efficiency in the Indian Army recruitment process, enabling enthusiastic individuals from various backgrounds to pursue a career in the nation’s defence forces.
Indian Army Agnipath Yojana Selection Process
For candidates to qualify, they will be selected based on their performance on the examinations listed below;
- Medical test
- Physical fitness test
- Written test
- Physical measurement
Names of Agneepath Recruitment organizations;
Interested candidates can join either of the organizations listed below;
- Indian Air force
- Join Indian Army
- Indian Navy
The Agniveer Salary details
The Agniveer Indian army is paid each month using the pay scale listed below;
- 1st year: INR 30,00/-
- 2nd year: INR 33,000/-
- 3rd year: INR 36,500/-
- 4th year: INR 40,000/-
Army Agneepath Medical Standards
For applicants to be recruited in the Agneepath Yojana Indian Army, they should have the medical qualifications listed below;
- Applicants should be free from any chronic disease
- They should have no body tattoos
- Candidates should have atleast 14 dental points
- Applicants who have undergone corneal surgery won’t be considered
- The applicant’s chestshould have a minimum of 5cm
- Applicants are recommended to have a minimum height of 152.5cm
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Agneepath Yojana
The Angeepath Yojana beneficiaries should have the following qualifications;
- Candidates should score at least 45% marks in their education
- Applicants should submit identified proofs to show that they are permanent residents of India
- For an applicant to be considered, they should pass the 8th-class education
- Candidates should avail of the 10th class mark sheet needed for registration
- Applicants must pass and submit their 12th class mark sheet for registration
- The candidate should be studying from a recognized board in the country
- Applicant must attain the age of 17.5 to 21 years
Documents Needed for Army Agnipath Yojana Application
To increase their chances of joining the Army Angeepath Yojana Indian Army, they should avail all the requested documents. The documents needed are mentioned below;
- Passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Religion certificate
- Ten/12th class Mark sheet
- Sports certificate
- NCC A/ B/ C Certificates
- Unmarried certificate
- School character certificate
- Relationship certificate
- PAN Card and single bank account
- Residence certificate
Agneepath Yojana Online Apply 2023
Steps to apply for the Army Agneepath Yojana Application
After undergoing the registration process, the candidates can then apply using the guided steps below;
- Navigate to the Army Angeepath official website at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Proceed to the Recruitment section on the home page and tap on the Angeepath Yojana Bharti Scheme option.
- On the next window, the Angeepath Yojana application form will appear on the screen.
- Read the instructions indicated on the form, then fill up the requested details in the s[aces provided
- Proceed by uploading all the requested documents.
- Using your desired payment gateway, pay the application fee and Hit the submit button to finalize the application process.
Rules for the Air Force Agneepath Recruitment
- Carrying electronic devices to the examination hall is illegal
- The Examination centre selection test dates are fixed and cannot be changed
- Applicants applying multiple times will be rejected
- If the applicant fails to avail themselves on the given examination date, their examinations will be rejected
- Incomplete applications will be rejected
- Applicants should choose at least five choices of the examination centre while filling out the Agniveer Recruitment scheme form.
For more details about Agneepath Yojana scheme visit this link https://www.mygov.in/campaigns/agniveer/
- What is the Agneepath Yojana Recruitment scheme?
The Indian Bharti Agneepath Scheme is an Indian army recruitment organization initiated by the Government of India on 14th June 2022. This scheme serves as a central platform for individuals interested in joining the armed forces of India.
- What is the age limit for the Agneepath Yojana Recruitment scheme?
Applicants must age 17.5 to 21 years to be recruited into the Indian Army through the Agneepath Yojana Recruitment scheme.