Complete guide on Odisha Agrisnet Farmers Scheme 2024. Agrisnet Odisha, Farmer List, Farmer ID, Registration, Status at Agrisnetodisha at https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in.
Odisha State is among the developing states in India, with multiple sectors utilizing digital systems to operate. Through various ministries, the government has embraced technology to help run the economy. The agriculture industry ranks high with the best modern facilities that accommodate all farmers regardless of the level. Odisha State government has introduced the Agrisnet farmer scheme to assist in farm mechanization and incentives.
The scheme offers information on the latest technologies, improves farming, and provides farming facilities such as fertilizers, machinery, and knowledge. The Agrisnet Farmer ID is an innovation by the Department of Agriculture and Food Production.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmers Scheme Objective
The primary aim of the Odisha Agrisnet Farmers scheme is to improve farming services, multiply crop production and upgrade crop quality by using technology. It also offers farmers knowledge, thus advancing their farming modes and increasing their income.
Benefits of the Odisha Agrisnet Farmer Scheme
This scheme has its support from the government and avails immense benefits to the farmers and their plantations, as follows:
- Provision of fertilizers to improve soil fertility.
- Availability of subsidies on DBT seeds to farmers.
- Updating farmers on modern technology in the agriculture sector.
- Enhancing productivity and quality of crops.
- Conveyance of crucial information necessary for crop production to farmers.
- Farmers acquire discounts in government schemes in farmer welfare schemes.
- Increment in the farmer’s income
Eligibility for Application Odisha Agrisnet Farmers Scheme 2024
To benefit from the Odisha Agrisnet scheme, one has to meet the following conditions.
- The applicant for this scheme should be a farmer.
- One should be a native of the Odisha state.
- Farmers must be registered to the official portal to enjoy the scheme’s benefits.
Document list for Odisha Agrisnet Farmers Scheme
Forfarmerstoapply for Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID, they require the enlisted documents.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Active mobile number
- Proof of residence
- Age proof
- Valid bank account
- Photograph in passport-size
- Certificate indicating income
- Ration card
Agrisnet Farmer List 2024
Searching for Odisha Agrisnet Farmer List
The Odisha Agrisnet portal allows farmers to view the Farmers List by setting the following tips:
- Use the Agrisnet Odisha Farmer website portal.
- Progress to the DBT option on the menu list
- From the drop-down list, tap on DBT Farmers’ Registration tab
- Choose from the details; district, village, gram panchayat, block, and status
- The list will display on the screen.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer Registration 2024 Form
With the Odisha Agrisnet portal, farmers can download Farmer Registration Form and fill it out manually. Use the guidelines below to download.
- Go to the Odisha Agrisnet official website
- Tap on the ‘DBT’ option on the left side of the screen
- Proceed to the Farmer Registration Form to open as a pdf
- Download and print it on your device.
- Input the valid details, and fix your passport-size photo.
- Submit the form to the respective office near you.
Agrisnet Odisha Farmer New Registration 2024 Online
New applicants must register on the Odisha Agrisnet portal using the steps below.
- Navigate to the Odisha Agrisnet portal
- Log in to the home page by filling in your details
- Proceed to the ‘FR FOR DBT SEEDS’ tab
- To continue, tap on the ‘New Registration’ option to open the registration form.
- Fill in all the valid details such as registration number, gender, DOB, ward, district, age, name, Aadhaar card, and more.
- Check for corrections; if okay, submit the documents.
Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID Status
Registered farmers are issued unique Farmer’s IDs, allowing them to enjoy maximum benefits on the Agrisnet scheme. One can check their Farmer ID registration status through the steps below.
- Open the official Odisha Agrisnet Farmers portal.
- Press the login button and enter the required details to proceed.
- Next, enter the security code and log in.
- Go to the SEED DBT > print Farmer ID options.
- Enter the farmer’s identification to proceed.
- Now key in the farmer’s voter’s ID to get the Farmer’s ID.
- The page will display the ID on the screen.
Agrisnet Odisha Login
Odisha Agrisnet Login procedure
- Go to the Odisha Agrisnet Farmer portal
- Proceed to log in to the homepage
- Input your username and password to log in
Viewing Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
Having registered in Odisha Agrisnet Portal, farmers can check for Farmer ID.
- Launch the Odisha Agrisnet Portal
- On the home page, opt for the ‘SEED DBT’ tab
- To continue, tap on the ‘Print Farmers ID’ option
- Select Farmers Identification
- Then input your Voter ID number to view the ID.
Downloading Process to Avail Subsidy
To avail subsidy, registered members can follow the process below.
- Visit the official website of Odisha Agrisnet.
- Open the homepage, and continue to the “Process to Avail Subsidy” option.
- Download the pdf form, and download it to your device.
- Now you can easily open it.
Updating the online Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
Registered farmers wishing to update their ID in the Odisha Agrisnet portal use the procedure below.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘SEED DBT’ tab
- Progress to choose ‘Farmers Registration Form.’
- Now, login to the portal to open AAO
- Proceed to the ‘Masters’ option
- Go to the ‘Farmer Details Updation’
- Next, enter your farmer Id to update it
How to Download Odisha Agrisnet Instruction Manual
To download the instruction manual from the Odisha Agrisnet portal, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Odisha Agrisnet portal and key in your login details.
- Tap on the ‘DBT’ tab on the left side of the screen
- Progress to ’Instruction Manual’ to open in pdf form
- Download the pdf into your device
For more information about the Odisha Agrisnet Farmer scheme, contact the authorities through the email ID;
- Helpline number: 0674-2392431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ID issues number: 7008542438.
- Official website: https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/
- When was Odisha Agrisnet launched?
Odisha Agrisnet was launched on the 29th of July 2010 by the Government of Odisha.
- Who is eligible to benefit from the Odisha Agrisnet scheme?
For one to be eligible for the Odisha Agrisnet scheme, they should:
- A resident of Odisha,
- Be a farmer,
- One must be registered on the Odisha Agrisnet online portal.