The Banglarbhumi 2021-2022 Land Records Khatian & plot information at https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action
A land recording is highly regarded in the West Bengal state in India. The state government has implemented a new system where state citizens can access their land record details. The website portal contains details from the past years to the recent land recording. A process that eases both government and citizens hassle of searching manually. Today citizens just have to log in to the official page and make few legal steps; they can download and print records for reference. West Bengal Banglarbhumi is the new web portal working under the Ministry of land reforms. Here they can check various services as given in the article.
Services provided at the Banglarbhumi Portal
- The digitalized village, district and division maps, and land records.
- Citizens centric services
- Distribution of land in the state.
- Activities of every land in the state.
- Management of ISU
- Indo-Bangladesh boundary demarcation.
- The state land use board.
The Banglarbhumi registration online process for land records & Khatian & plot information
- Go to the West Bengal Banglarbhumi official website portal.
- On the homepage, click on the button indicated signup.
- The portal will open a registration form, enter the following details carefully.
- Your name
- Physical address
- Father and mother’s name.
- Email id
- Registered mobile number
- Recheck the details if correct create a password
- Enter the security code provided on the page, then proceed.
- The system will send an OTP to the mobile number entered.
- Enter the OTP number for verification then click on the tab submit.
- Now you’re officially registered at the Banglarbhumi website.
How to Login at Banglarbhumi for Department Users
- Visit the official Banglarbhumi website portal http://banglarbhumi.gov.in
- On the menu, select the tab citizen services.
- Proceed to the next page and click on the option department users
- Next, enter your password and username.
- Key in the captcha code, then click the login button.
- The system will give you access, and you can visit any part of the portal.
The login process for citizens in the Banglarbhumi website portal
- Navigate to the Banglarbhumi official page.
- On the menu, go to the tab citizen services, proceed to the next page, click on citizen option.
- Now enter your username and password to continue.
- Enter the captcha code indicated on the page then click on the login button to complete the process.
ROR Application Process at Banglarbhumi
- Go to the West Bengal e-district website portal.
- On the homepage click “Citizen’s Registration “
- The page will prompt you to fill in some details.
- Recheck each detail, then click on the “save” tab to register.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter it on the space provided for verification; the system will also send a confirmation email to your registered email id.
- Select the activation link to help validated and complete the process.
- Next, log in to the website using the username and password.
- Enter the required details then upload your documents as per the portals request.
- Now click on the submit button.
- The portal will display an acknowledge slip with an application number.
- A verification process will occur, and in a few seconds, the ROR certificate will be issued.
Tracking Banglarbhumi ROR Application Status
- First, log in to the West Bengal e-district website portal.
- On the homepage, select the inspection report.
- Next, enter the application number provided in the application process.
- Now click on the search document option.
- The portal will display the ROR status on the screen.
The Procedure of Viewing Land Records at the Banglarbhumi
- Go to the Banglarbhumi web page.
- On the menu, select the tab to know your property.
- Next, enter the following details:
- District name
- The page will provide two search options.
- Next, enter the required details to proceed.
- Now enter the captcha code and select the “view” button.
- The page will show all the details on the screen.
How to Check RS and LR Information?
- Open the Banglarbhumi website portal.
- Click the tab “citizen services” on the homepage.
- Next, select the RS/LR option from the menu.
- On the menu, choose the following options:
- District name
- The page will show two option indicated as:
- Select one of the options and proceed to the input plot number.
- Next, click the search to complete the process.
Searching Plot Information Through Query Number
- Go to the Banglarbhumi official website,
- and on the homepage, select the tab query search.
- On the webpage enter the following details
- Query number
- Query year
- Security code.
- Now click on the show button.
- The system will display all details on the screen.
Mutation Application Process
- On the West Bengal, Banglarbhumi website portal, click the option “online application” from the homepage.
- A list will show on the screen, here click on the tab “mutation application.”
- Now enter the following details:
- Information about the applicant
- Particulars about the transferee
- List of enclosures
- Now upload all the required documents then click the submit button.
- The page will send a reference number on the screen, save it to help in status check.
Process to check Mutation Status at Banglarbhumi
- Visit the official Banglarbhumi website portal.
- On the homepage, click on the tab “citizen services,” then proceed to the tab “mutation status.”
- The page will provide two options.
- Casewise search
- Deed wise search.
- Select one option then enter the following details:
- District name
- Next, click on the “search” button.
Filling Mouza map request
- Visit the Banglarbhumi website page.
- On the menu, click the “citizen service” tab and proceed to click the option “service delivery.”
- A list of options will show on the screen as follows:
- ROR request
- Plot info
- Plot map request
- Mouza map request
- Request GRN search.
- Select the “Mouza map request” the page will display a form enter the following details:
- Map type
- Sheet number
- Recheck the details and then select the view.
Process of checking land classification.
- Go to the Banglarbhumi website page.
- On the homepage, click on the tab citizen services.
- Next, click on the option of land classification and enter the details:
- Now click the search button to complete.
Filling a land conversion application
- Visit the official website page.
- On the homepage, select the online application tab.
- The system will display a list of options, select the option conversion application.
- Fill in the details as requested by the page then click the submit button.
- Now the application reference number will show keep it for reference.
How to Pay a fee at the Banglarbhumi Portal?
- Visit the official website page, and on the homepage, select the tab “online application.”
- On the menu, click on the tab “fee payment.”
- A form will show choose the following details: conversion, mutation, certified copy, plot information, plot map.
- Next, enter the application number and captcha code provided.
- Click on the “next button” the system will provide a secure payment mode such as net banking. Debit/credit card
- Key in the details and a confirmation message will show on the screen.
Filling public grievance
- Go to the official website page
- On the homepage, click on the tab “public grievance.
- Next, select the grievance application option, and a grievance application form will show.
- Enter the required details and captcha code.
- Submit the form after rechecking the details.
Grievance status at Banglarbhumi
- Visit the official Banglarbhumi website page.
- On the homepage, click on the tab “public grievance.”
- Proceed to the next page and select the grievance status/description tab.
- Now key in the UPN and security code.
- Recheck all details and then click on the show button.
- The status will display on the screen.
- Go to the official Banglarbhumi website page
- On the menu, click on the option “online application.”
- A new list will show select the tab application GRN search.
- Next, enter the following details GRN number, the application number, and security code.
- Now click on the submit button.
Reprinting the Application
- On the official website, go to the homepage and select the online tab application.
- On the menu, click on the reprint application/receipt option.
- The page will display five option as follows:
- Certified copy
- Plot information
- Plot map.
- Next, enter the application number and security code, click next to proceed.
- The application will reflect on the screen to take a printout for reference.
Mouza Map Availability
- Go to the official website, on the homepage, click on the tab Mouza information.
- Next, select the Mouza map availability details where a new page will show.
- Enter the district and block then click the continue tab.
- The system will display the details if there is any. The page can also show the information “record not found” if there are no details.