Aikyashree Scholarship 2022 Application Opening and Closing Dates, Registration, Eligibility, ঐক্যশ্রী স্কলারশিপ অনলাইন আবেদন পদ্ধতি and more at Wbmdfcscholarship.org.
The West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation offers financially weak students chances to thrive in different education levels. The West Bengal state provide equal chances to all deserving student from Minority categories such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis, and Jains. The opportunity is available for class one student to Ph.D. level students.The WB state government provides various scholarship programs to enhance education status.
Aikyashree scholarship is available through the online channel. This eases congestion at government offices and also helps in the fast application process. However, students need to apply before the closing date of 15th December 2021. To avail of the scholarship application, one should visit the link https://wbmdfcscholarship.org or www.wbmdfc.org. The website is open to all eligible applicants in the state. Aikyashree scholarship program support beneficiary full tuition fee, including hostel fee, school fee, and more.
List of scholarships under Aikyashree Scholarship Program
Under the Aikyashree scholarship, applicants can avail of the following scholarships:
- West Bengal pre-Matric scholarship.
- West Bengal Post-Matric scholarship.
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means scholarship (SVMCM)
- Hindi scholarship scheme WB.
Important details about scholarships under the Aikyashree program
WB Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The program is available for class 9 and class 10 students.
- It’s supported by the Backward Classes Welfare Department and the Government of WB.
- The government offers beneficiaries financial help of Rs. 150 to Rs. 750 each month.
- Students also get Rs.1000 per year for Ad hoc Rewards.
WB Post-Matric Scholarship
- Students in classes 11, 12, graduation, and post-graduation are eligible for the Post Matric scholarship.
- The program applies in SC, ST, and OBC student categories post Matriculation and post-secondary level.
- The government provides Rs. 160 to Rs. 1200 per month for an eligible student.
- WB Post-Matric scholarship also runs under the Backward Class Welfare Department and WB state government.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship
- The scholarship program is designed for female students only.
- Eligible should be in class 12 and qualified from any recognizable board in WB.
- Students applying for undergraduate degree programs in basic science, Engineering, Medicine are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
- Beneficiaries will receive Rs. 3000 per month and Rs. 2,000 book grant.
- The Jadagis Bose National Science Talent Search JBNSTS Kolkata manages the program.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
- Students in class 11 to Ph.D. level are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The beneficiaries receive Rs—8000 per month based on the level of education.
- The government offers financially weak students with better academic grades.
- WB state government manages the scholarship.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme
- High secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, and research-level program students with financial strains are eligible for the scholarship.
- The Department of Higher Education, Science and Technology and Biotechnology, WB government, runs the program.
- Eligible students will receive Rs.300 to 1000 per month.
Aikyashree Rewards for Day Scholars and Hostellers
The scholarship works for students who attain the required marks of 50% and above. The government divides the scholarship into today’s scholars and hostellers. Each beneficiary will receive the funds based on the category.
Incentives for Hostellers & Day Scholars
To apply for the Aikyashree scholarship, the applicant can either renew the application or use it as a new student. However, the applicant must provide the required documents and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account information.
- A current receipt for the year
- Student previous mark sheet.
- Recent passport size photo
- A residential certificate
- Active mobile number
- Minority community certificate.
How to Apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship
- Open the Aikyashree website page link http://wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the “New Registration 2020-21” option.
- Proceed to the new page and select your district.
- The page will show the application form.
- Enter the following information:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Active mobile
- Bank account
- IFSC code.
- Review the details and make changes where necessary.
- Next, click submit button to continue.
- Now upload the mandatory documents to submit the application.
How to Renewal Aikyashree Application Online
- Go to the Aikyashree website portal.
- On the menu, click the “renewal application 2020-21” tab.
- Next, key in your application ID, date of birth, district, and captcha code.
- Select the login option to open the renewal application form.
- Now enter the required documents and attach the mandatory documents.
- Click submit button to complete the renewal process.
Institute login Process
- Visit the official website page at https://wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- Click the “institute login” option to continue.
- Next, enter your district to open a new page.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Select the login tab to access the page.
How to Check Aikyashree Application Status 2022-23
Step by step to Check Aikyashree Application Status 2022-23
- Go to the Aikyashree web page
- On the homepage
Select “track your application”.
- Next, enter the year of registration
District, and track by option.
- Key in the application
ID, DOB, and security code.
- Click submit button
To access the application status on the screen.
Aikyashree Student Login Process
- Navigate to the Aikyashree website portal.
- Select the student login option on the menu.
- Enter your username, password, and captcha code
- Next select academic session and district.
- Click the login option to open the student portal.
General Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be from WB state.
- They must be a student in recognized institutions in West Bengal.
- The eligible applicant must attain 50% and above in their previous mark sheet.
- Aikyashree applies to financially weak students from class one to Ph.D. level.
- The family’s income should be below Rs 2 lakhs.
- The student must hail from minority categories.
- What are the start and last application dates of Aikyashree?
The Aikyashree start date was 15th August, and the last date will be 15th December 2021.
- Who is eligible for the Aikyashree scholarship program?
The scholarship is designed for financially weak students from various minority categories in WB. For example, Buddhist, Jain, Parsis, Muslim, Christian, and Sikh.