AP E challan Pay: Andhra pradesh (AP) Traffic police challan online at Paytm. Pay andhra pradesh police challan online at https://apechallan.org.
AP E Challan
A traffic violation is one of the most significant offenses in the AP state, the government through the Traffic police department. Has introduced new ways to curb traffic offenses, and the implementation of e-challan comes in handy for the government. Citizens will pay they’re fine electronically, thus avoiding the manual process. The process is transparent, with no corruption cases attached. The online method keeps proper records where offenders can’t evade any fines. It’s simple as it’s done anywhere anytime without wasting time in the queue.
What is e-challan?
A challan is and official physical receipt produced by the traffic police for any traffic-related offense. The e-challan is the electronically generate receipt where traffic offenders pay using online set methods by the government. An electronic challan system helps provide the e-challan receipt; it’s easier to pay, check the status, and improve the state’s services.
E-challans are automatically generated as service is digitalized. The state setouts CCTV cameras strategically on the roads. If any offense happens, the camera will take a shoot that is sent to the person who commits the violation. Traffic police can also provide an e-challan if they find anyone violating the law.
The vehicle information such as:
- Registration number
- Name and address of the vehicle owner.
- Their contact details
- The model of the vehicle
The details are produced at the RTO offices verified, and an official offense notification is sent to the vehicle registered mobile number. The vehicle owner will now pay the fine using the online or offline method to avoid other hefty penalties.
How to pay AP e-challan online using Paytm?
- On your mobile phone, download and install the Paytm app.
- Enter all the KYC details for the registration process on the Paytm page.
- Open the app, and on the homepage, select the option more.
- A new page will open where you’re request for city services to click on the tab challan.
- Proceed to select the traffic authority, which is Andhra Pradesh e-challan.
- Now enter other required details on the page.
- On the menu, enter the Challan number/RC number/ driving license number.
- Next, click the proceed button then enter the amount charged.
- Click on the mode of payment from the same page, such as debit card, credit card/net banking, Paytm wallet, or UPI.
- Click on the Paytm mode to proceed.
How to check Traffic fine and challan status of your vehicle
- Visit the official e-challan website https://apechallan.org page for the AP state.
- On the homepage, click on the tab, “check challan status.”
- Enter the challan number/vehicle number/or driving license to see if there are violations recorded.
- Key in the captcha code provided on the page, then click “get details.”
- The system will open a new page with all the violations (if any), now you can make payment according to the modes provided.
Traffic offenses deserving e-challan
- Wrong parking or dangerous parking
- Overtaking on the wrong places or side.
- Go through while the red right is on.
Benefits of e-challan AP
E-challan has a lot of benefits attached to both government and AP citizens.
- The new technology saves time and resources.
- Transparency in the system reducing corruption cases in the police department.
- Easy and safe way to transact money and keep proper records.
- No duplicated e-challans
- Digitalized electronic system
- Citizens who don’t pay their challans can be traced easily and license blocked.
- There is accurate data for both government and the offender.
Generally, the E-challan system has eased work for the traffic police as they can supervise the roads from every end with the help of CCTV cameras. The challan will generate automatically if any violation happens. These have disciplined motorists not to commit offenses and keep the roads safe.