A Simplified Guide about AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary List. AP Input Subsidy Status, AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary List 2023. AP Input Subsidy Payment Status Check online. AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Apply Process at https://karshak.ap.gov.in/ekarshak/
AP Input Subsidy Scheme
AP Input Subsidy scheme was established on 15th December 2020 by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme primarily aims to offer crop insurance for Andhra Pradesh farmers. Through the agricultural sector, the Government of Andhra Pradesh provides financial support to the farmers registered through the beneficiary scheme.
AP Input Subsidy scheme provides free crop insurance to farmers who incur losses through natural calamities like floods, soil erosion, etc. The Andhra Pradesh government extends financial support to farmers through the zero-interest scheme.
The allotment amount under the AP Input Subsidy scheme is directly transferred into the beneficiaries’ bank account through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Registered farmers having cultivable land receive a total amount of Rs. 13500.The program is exclusively directed to AP farmers. Interested farmers can follow the guide to learn more about the AP Input Subsidy scheme.
The objective of the AP Input Subsidy Scheme
The AP Input Subsidy scheme aims to help small-scale farmers access and use essential agricultural inputs to increase the productivity of food and cash crops. The Government of Andhra Pradesh provides financial support to farmers who face crop losses due to natural disasters.
Eligibility Criteria for the AP Input Subsidy Scheme
To avail the AP Input Subsidy, one has to meet the conditions below.
- The applicant should be permanently residing in Andhra Pradesh state
- AP Input Subsidy scheme fits small and marginal farmers
- Farmers linked with the agricultural sector can apply.
- A farmer whose crops are damaged through cyclone
Necessary Documents for AP Input Subsidy
To apply for AP Input Subsidy, farmers should present the following documents.
- Voter ID card
- Residence proof
- Ration card
- Contact details
- Photo of passport-size
- Details of bank account
- Valid Aadhaar card
AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary List 2023
Checking AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary List
Applicants applying for the AP Input Subsidy scheme can check their names from the online list using the following steps.
- Go to the AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary’s official website, https://karshak.ap.gov.in/ekarshak/ or https://karshak.ap.gov.in/ekarshak/distWise_InputSubsidy.jsp.
- Progress to the ‘Beneficiary List’ option
- Choose your district, Mandal, village, and block on the page displayed
- Submit the information to display the list
AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Apply Process
Applying for Free Crop Insurance in Andhra Pradesh
- Navigate to the official portal.
- Tap on the apply button on the home page to open the application form
- Input correctly the required details such as name, email address, phone number, and address
- Proceed to the submit option to upload all the documents to complete the process.
Features of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- The scheme recognizes an estimated 22 crops
- Coverage of the scheme will be approximately 56 hectares of land
- Apart from Rs. 1 to sign up for the scheme, no other charges availed by the program
- The scheme covers agricultural losses occurring from natural disasters
- YSR Crop Insurance Scheme offers benefits to around 9.48 million farmers
- 49.80 lakh farmers have signed up for the program
- YSR Crop Insurance provides crop insurance to the farmers
Benefits of AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The free crop insurance scheme comes with fantastic benefits, including:
- Farmers who own cultivable land receive a benefit of Rs. 13500 given in 3 installments as stated below:
- First of Rs. 7500 in May
- Second of Rs. 4000 in October
- Third of Rs. 2000 in January
- Farmers who suffer crop loss due to natural calamities benefit from the scheme.
- Registration is free for farmers applying for AP-free Crop Insurance.
- Loss incurred in 56 profit hectares of land is compensated under this scheme.
- Government grants a budget of 1252 Crore Rs to help the farmers.
AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status
Tips on getting AP Input Subsidy Status
AP farmers can get AP Input Subsidy should follow the procedure below.
- Visit your local bank branch with your passbook and ID to complete your transaction.
- Create a printed copy of your passbook to track your transactions
- Print your passbook through a bank official.
- Next, you receive the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme amount.
- You need your bank account number to inquire about the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme reward amount.
Once the amount is credited, the user receives a message for confirmation.
AP Input Subsidy Payment Status Check online
Step-by-step process to check AP Input Subsidy Payment Status online
To view the AP Input Subsidy Status online, follow the steps below.
- First, go to the official website of the Rythu Bharosa scheme
- On the home page, tap on the ‘Know Your Input Subsidy Status’ option
- Proceed to the link of Scheme status after reading the details available
- Input details about the registration number and name of the applicant to open your application status
Download AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary List 2023
How to download AP Input Subsidy, Beneficiary List
Interested farmers can download the AP Input Subsidy beneficiary list using the steps below.
- Launch the official website of NAVASAKAM.
- Progress to the ‘Recipient List’ tab on the home page
- Now select your District, Mandal, Village, Block, and all the necessary information
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button to see the list
- Download the document to have it in pdf form on your device
- Who are the beneficiaries of the AP Input Subsidy Scheme?
Andhra Pradesh farmers are the beneficiaries of the AP Input Subsidy scheme.
- Who is eligible for the AP Input Subsidy Beneficiary scheme?
To apply for the AP Input Subsidy scheme, one must be; a farmer associated with the agricultural department, a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state, and a farmer whose crops were damaged through cyclone conditions.
- How much is paid to a farmer under a free crop insurance scheme?
The scheme offers a total amount of Rs. 13500.