Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme 2022 application process, JVD status check, and final list at https://navasakam2.apcfss.in/ or https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Jagananna Vidya Deevena’s scheme is created with education in mind. The AP government, led by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reedy. Has implemented the scheme to help students from poor backgrounds. Applicants who wish to continue with higher education (colleges) but cannot afford school fees should apply. The government will provide a full fee to benefit more than 14lakhs students. The scheme Jagananna Vidya Deevena was established on 27th November 2019. The application process is available online via the link http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
List of courses covered by the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The scheme covers a wide array of courses to suit every student’s field.
- M. Tech
- M. Pharmacy
- Degree course and PG courses.
Benefits of the JVD Scheme
- Beneficiary students taking Degree and Engineering courses will receive tuition fees plus hostels fee.
- The student will receive Rs. 20,000 every year.
- All students who are studying from welfare hostels are exempted from mess charges.
- Polytechnic students will receive Rs. 15,000
- ITI beneficiary students to get Rs. 10,000, and Rs. 20,000 for a graduate degree and other courses.
Who is Eligible for JVD Scheme?
The scheme is designed for a needy student who wants to pursue higher education. The applicant has to fulfill specific criteria.
- Applicants employed in the government are not eligible.
- If the applicant is paying/availing pension, they cannot apply for the scheme.
- Student beneficiaries must be a permanent resident of AP state.
- The family’s income should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs per year.
- Students in deemed Universities are not eligible for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme.
- The student is using the distance learning method cannot apply for the scheme.
- Applicants who get their admission under the management quota in their college shouldn’t apply.
- All sanitation workers are eligible for the scheme regardless of their salary and recruitment.
- The beneficiary shouldn’t have any four-wheeler in the family.
- Students with ten acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land should apply for the scheme.
- Students with family members paying property tax are not eligible.
The india countrywide lockdown has affected learning leading to institution closure. However, the government has order food distribution for the students who get lunch at school. Village volunteers will deliver the food to homes directly.
How to Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Open the YSR Navasakam website portal http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the tab “downloads” click the option “JVD fee reimbursement proforma.”
- The application form will display, download the form, and take a printout.
- Fill in all the required details such as village volunteer information, family head, bank account, and validation details.
- Attach the mandatory documents and then submit the form to the respective authority.
How to Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List
- Visit the official YSR Navasakam website portal.
- On the login page, click on the blue-colored text (secretariat code) to retrieve information.
- Now choose your district name, location, and rural or urban.
- Note the secretariat code. To get the eligibility list, now enter the secretariat code on the link provided.
- The system will show the student’s name, mother and father’s name, Aadhaar number, application id, and eligibility status.
- You can download the list for reference.
Required Documents for Jagananna Vidyadeevena
An eligible student must attach the following documents during the application process.
- Residential proof certificate.
- Aadhaar card
- An admission fee receipt
- College admission certificate.
- The attendance certificate.
- Income certificate.
- BPL and EWS certificate.
- A declaration of non-taxpayer.
- Applicant bank account details.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena application Form PDF Download
Download JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma PDF file format