Andhra Pradesh 2023 SSC Marks Memo: Procedure to Download AP SSC 10th Mark Sheet 2022-2023 Download at https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/SSCLinks.aspx
SSC Marks Memo AP
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSE) has the privilege to avail the await SSC class 10th exams results. The 2022 exams were conducted throughout AP State from 27th April to 9th May 2022. The exam body registered 5.8 lakhs students, where most attained the required results. SSC exams are important to all students making them compulsory public exams.
AP BSE will release the results on 6th June; candidate can download their SSC 10th marks memo using the BSE website portal https://www.bse.ap.gov.in. The Education Minister is expected to announce the results through a press conference, after which the results are established online. AP BSE portal contains comprehensive details from subject marks, grades, and exams’ overall performances.The Education body allows students to request a reevaluation of their exams if they are unsatisfied.
Alternative Solution by AP BSE for SSC Marks
BSE introduced an alternative solution for SSC performance evaluation through official seating. The body considers students’ performance from class 7 to 9, which is added with the class 10 internal assessment. The student can download the mark sheet once they are released online.
Long and Short, BSE AP SSC Marks Memos
All short AP SSC memos are designed for provisional needs. However, the student must visit their respective school to get the long memos. The headmaster/principal/registrar will provide the 10th public results long mark memo from the official website.
AP SSC Memo Download 2023
How to Download AP SSC 10th marks memo online.
- Open the Directorate of Government Exams AP website page using the link.
- Select the “short marks memo with/without photo link” option.
- Next, enter your roll number, login ID, and password.
- Open the account page and select the “download” tab to avail of the marks memo on your device.
- The user should keep a copy of the marks for reference.
How to Apply for A Duplicate Certificate
- The certificate should be provided by the sub-inspector of police or deputy Tahsildar.
- The user should avail of a prescribed proforma on stamp paper worth Rs. 50. Notary/junior civil judge should attest to the proforma.
- Candidates need to provide a declaration discussing their previous certificate suspension/cancellation.
- The document needs to be attested by the head of the institution.
- Original extract of SSC and Administration Register.
- Students need a passport photo attached to the certificate. The head of the institution should attest to the passport.
- The applicant will pay Rs.250 using a Treasury challan as shown below:
- The applicant can provide the damaged SSC and send the new application and the damaged copy. The student doesn’t need an affidavit or police certificate.
- The application should be addressed to the joint secretary, office of the Director of Government Examination, AP Hyderabad. One should provide a plain paper with the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number, month, and year.
- Name of school
- Name of center
- Rs. 80 challan
- Xerox copy of hall ticket
- A self-addressed envelope with Rs.5 postal stamp
Details on AP SSC Marks Memo
- Serial number
- Roll number/hall ticket number
- Candidate’s name
- Parent’s name
- Medium of instruction
- Maximum marks and marks attained.
- Attestation of college head, controller of Examination of AP, and certificate issued to date.
What is the official AP BSE website page?
Students can download their results from the official link https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/
BSE AP Full Form
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSE AP)
AP SSC / OSSC / ASE Examination Results School wise / Memos July 2023 Download link