The Karnataka voter list 2022: Downloading Electoral roll with photo PDF. CEO Karnataka Voters List 2022 Download, Check Electoral Roll (voter list) PDF download with Photo at https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/
Voting is regarded as a constitutional right for eligible voters in India. A privilege granted when one applies for the voter’s ID card and comes out to vote for their favorite candidate. India provides free will to all voters. Currently, the Karnataka State citizens will participate in the election process. The state election of 2021-22 allows voters to choose leaders (Chief Minister) who will run the state and fulfill the citizen’s desires.
Who is eligible to vote?
Karnataka state electoral body provides a set of eligibility rules for citizens participating in the elections. One must fulfill the following criteria:
- The participant should be a resident of the polling area.
- They must have clear records, no disqualification from the voting process due to corruption cases or offending the election regulations.
- The applicant must be of sound mind.
- One must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must fulfill the set age limit of 18 years and above by January 1st.
After fulfilling the criteria, applicants need to have legal documents as prescribed below:
Required documents for Voter ID
|Age proof documents||Address proof document||Other documents|
|Birth certificate||Ration card of the applicant||Recent passport size photograph|
|PAN card||Driving license|
|Driving license||Telephone bill|
|High school certificate||Electricity bill or water bill|
Karnataka Voter ID Card Registration Process 2022
Once the applicant passes the eligibility and acquires the documents. They are ready to register and be part of the electoral process.
- Open the CEO Karnataka https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ website portal.
- From the homepage, download form 6 available on the page.
- Enter the required details on the form and upload the required documents.
- Recheck the information, then click the submit button.
Offline registration process.
For offline registration, applicants should:
- Collect Form 6 from the Electoral registration officer ERO or Booth level officer BLO.
- Fill the mandatory requirements (Name, age, and address) attach the documents on the form.
- Drop or submit the form back to the ERO or BLO.
Name Search on the voter’s list.
The applicant can search their name from the electoral voter list. This gives a guarantee that you can vote in the coming elections.
- Visit the National voter service portal (NVSP) https://www.nvsp.in/.
- On opening the link, a webpage will display with two options:
- Search by EPIC number
- Search by details.
- Select your preferred option.
- The page will request several details according to your choice.
- Next, submit the required details and click the “search” button.
- The portal will generate the voter ID details on the screen.
Download CEO Karnataka Voters List 2022
The Karnataka Electoral roll body allows users to download the Electoral roll directly from the portal through the following steps:
- Navigate to the official CEO Karnataka https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ website page.
- A webpage will open displaying a list of districts in Karnataka State.
- Select your district name, and a new page with a list of Assembly Constituencies will show.
- Again select the preferred Assembly Constituency name.
- The portal will open another list of polling stations.
- Proceed and enter the security code on the page.
- Recheck the information and click the download button.
- The system will instantly download the list on your device.
CEO Karnataka Voter ID Application Status check
- Go to the CEO Karnataka website portal.
- On the homepage, select the option “get the status of my application.”
- The portal will open a new page. Enter your search criteria details:
- By EPIC number
- By details.
- Choose your preferred method and enter the required details.
- Now click the search button.
- The page will display your application status on the screen.
Claims and objections on the Electoral Roll.
- Navigate to the CEO Karnataka website page to land on the homepage.
- Click the list of claims and objection link on the homepage.
- On the next page, enter the following:
- Next, click the search button; the system will show the claims and objection on the screen.
Process of giving feedback
- Open the official website page. On the homepage, select the option “suggestions/complaints.”
- The option is under the feedback tab.
- A new page will open; enter your name, email, contact number, and feedback information.
- Now click the submit button.
- The feedback details will immediately show on the screen.
View final CEO Karnataka Electoral Roll 2020-2021
- Visit the CEO Karnataka website page.
- On the homepage, select the “view electoral roll, 2020.”
- More options will show; now click the tab “final electoral roll 2020”.
A new page will display showing district list
|District NO||District Name|
|10||UTTARA KANNADA ಉತ್ತರ ಕನ್ನಡ||Download|
|22||BANGALORE RURAL ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಗ್ರಾಮಾಂತರ||Download|
|26||DAKSHINA KANNADA ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಕನ್ನಡ||Download|
|30||ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು / BANGALORE||Download|
- Select your district name, AC name, and polling station.
- Choose the polling station and select the link next to it.
- Key in the captcha code and click the download button.
- The list will show on the screen.
How to Know your Polling station
Applicants can search for their respective polling stations online. Use the steps below.
- Go to the CEO Karnataka https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ website page.
- From the homepage, click the option “know your polling station.” https://kgis.ksrsac.in/election/
- Now choose from the two options: by EPIC number or by name.
- Enter details according to your choice and click the search button.
Filing a grievance on the CEO Karnataka portal
- Open the CEO Karnataka website https://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/ portal.
- Next, select the option “grievance” on the homepage menu.
- Now login to the web page using your mobile number and password.
- For non-registered users, select the signup button.
- Enter your operational mobile number, email id, and Captcha code.
- Now click the option “register” to complete the process.
- Enter your complaint by filling the complaint form.
- Next, click the submit tab.
How to Track Ceo Karnataka Grievance Application Status
- Go to the official CEO Karnataka website page.
- Click the option “grievance,” followed by the tab, “track your complaint.”
- Next, enter the complaint ID acquired during the complaint application.
- Click the “show status” tab for the status to display on the screen.
Applicants and registered users can use the following helpline numbers for any query.
|State voter helpline number||180042551950|