AP TET Notification 2022 Released: Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, Exam Pattern, Aptet 2022 Syllabus & AP TET 2022 Online Application at aptet.apcfss.in
AP TET 2022
Finally, the awaited AP TET 2022 notification is out. Thousands of interest users are flocking to the AP TET website portal to view important application details, such as eligibility, exam dates, patterns, and syllabus. The Department of School Education Government of Andhra Pradesh has officially released the notification for the August session today, June 10th, 2022. To avail of the excellent news, applicants should visit the TET website portal using the link https://aptet.apcfss.in.
The AP TET application process starts from June 16, 2022, to July 16, 2022.After the application windows close, the AP TET hall ticket for 2022 will be announced on July 25, 2022.The eligible students will have the August exam session from August 6th, 2022, to August 21st, 2022. Candidates will have paper 1 (A&B) and paper 2(A&B). This will help determine the eligible persons for classes 1 to 8.
AP Tet Notification 2022
The abbreviation AP TET means Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. The annual exam is conducted by the authorized Department of School Education, Government of AP. The test helps the department select eligible candidates for teaching positions in classes 1 to 8 in AP government and private schools (Government/Z/MP/municipal/recognized private aided and private unaided).
Like any other AP TET exams, the 2022 tests will be conducted at different centers in AP, including:
The Department of School Education will offer online exams, namely computer Based tests (CBT). The online tests provide quality and credibility and keep national standards in selecting/recruiting teachers. The process should align with the National Council for Teachers Education requirement to ensure qualified candidates get appropriate changes in the education sector.
AP TET 2022 Important Highlights
|Exam name||AP TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Governing body||Department of School Education, Government of AP.|
|Exam fee||INR 500|
|No.of paper and marks||Paper 1& 2 Marks: 150 mark|
|Total questions||150MCQs for every paper|
|Marking scheme||+1 for every correct answer, no negative marking|
|Exam syllabus||Paper 1: child development & pedagogy, language I &II, mathematics &Environment studies.Paper 2: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I&II, Mathematics &Science, Social studies, or Languages.|
|Medium of exam||English, language-1selected by candidates except for SanskritThe Sanskrit paper will be in Telugu and Sanskrit (Devanagari script|
|No. of test centers/districts||13 districts|
|Department helpline||9505619127,9705655349 (10.00am to 5.30pm)|
|AP TET 2022 Official website link||https://aptet.apcfss.in|
AP TET Exam Date 2022
Eligibility Criteria for APTET 2022
There are various eligibility criteria to fulfill as follows:
Qualifications for Paper 1 part A for classes 1 to 5
- The applicant should have intermediate/senior secondary with a 50% and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 45% and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, according to the NCTE.
- An intermediate/senior secondary with 50% and a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Intermediate/senior secondary with 50% marks, 2-year Diploma in Education/Special Education
- Graduate and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation and 50%marks, a Bachelor of Education
- Post Graduate with 55% marks or an equivalent grade, 3-year integrated B.Ed./MEd
- Applicants from SC/ST/BC/PH will get a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks.
Paper part B class 1 to 5 special education: RCI Elementary
- The intermediate/senior secondary and 2-year DEd special in different categories.
- Intermediate/senior secondary, 1-year Diploma in Special Education DSE
- Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation (DCBR), a 6-months certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation (PGDCBR), 6-months certificate course in Education of children with special needs.
- Diploma in multi Rehabilitation Worker MRW, 6-months certificate course in Education of Children with Special Needs.
- Junior Diploma in teaching the deaf.
- Primary level teacher training course in visual impairment.
- Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation- Mental Retardation (DVR-MR) or Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment- Mental Retardation DVTE-MR-6-months.
- A certificate course in the Education of children with special needs.
- Diploma in Hearing Language and speech DHLS- 6 months certificate course in Education of Children with special needs.
- Intermediate/senior secondary pass with RCI qualification, 1-year and 6-months certificate course in Education with special needs.
AP TET Education eligibility for paper 2 part “A” classes 6 to 8: mathematics & sciences teachers, social studies and language teachers
- Graduation or post-graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed.
- Graduate with 45% marks, 1-year Bachelor of Education based on NCTE.
- Intermediate/senior secondary with 50% marks, 4-years B El Ed
- An intermediate/senior secondary with 50% marks, 4-years BA/BAEd/BScEd/.
- A graduate with 50% marks, 1-year B.Ed. Special education.
- A post-graduation with 55% marks or three years integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed.
Eligibility for Language Teachers Classes 6 to 8
- Graduation with language on optional subjects/ Bachelor of oriental language.
- Graduation in literature, post-graduation in language/language pandit training certificate/ B.Ed. With language in methodologies.
Qualifications for Paper 2 part B special schools: RCI qualifications secondary
- A graduate with B.Ed. In special education or B.Ed. 1-year Diploma in special education.
- B.Ed. In 2-year Diploma in special education.
- B.Ed. Post-graduate professional Diploma in special education PGDC/PG Diploma in special education (Mental Retardation)/PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Disability: Physical &Neurological).
- PG Diploma in Special Education (locomotor impairment and cerebral palsy)
- Secondary level teacher training course in visual impairment/senior Diploma in teaching the deaf/BA B.Ed. In visual impairment.
AP TET 2022 Online Application Form
Steps to fill the AP TET application form
- Visit the CSEAP for the APTET 2022 website page https://aptet.apcfss.in/
- Open the homepage menu and select the AP TET application form.
- The registration page will show; enter the required details.
- Next, create a registration ID and password to access the page.
- Proceed and enter your qualification details as discussed above: education qualification, address, etc.
- Next, select the payment mode to pay the INR 500 and submit.
- The system will generate your application number.
- Recheck the details
- Print or download the aptet 2022 application form for reference.
AP TET Hall Ticket Download 2022
How to Download AP TET Hall Ticket 2022: The hall tickets should be out by July 25th, 2022; the applicant should get the hall ticket using the steps below:
- Go to the AP TET website page.
- Login using your credentials and select “Hall ticket download.”
- Read the page instructions and select the agreement check box.
- Select the hall ticket and click the download button.
- Get the printout for reference and proof.
Guidelines for AP TET Examination date
- The eligible applicant should avail of the AP TET admit card at the examination center.
- The candidate must provide the recent photo identification proof and a passport photo.
- Students should avoid any misconduct during the exams.
- No electric gadgets are allowed during the examination.
Once the exams are done, the results are expected on September 14th, 2022. The results will be dispatched based on a scorecard which holds the following details:
- The candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Exam qualification
- Marks attained per subject
- The total score.
Qualification Marks Table
|i) General||60% Marks and above|
|ii) BC||50% Marks and above|
|iii) SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) & Ex-servicemen||40% Marks and|
AP Tet Notification 2022 Official Website
Official notification of ap tet 2022 download below. For more information on AP TET 2022, applicants can visit the official web page https://aptet.apcfss.in
Full Detailed ap tet notification 2022 Download
Call Center for APTET 2022
|AP TET Helpline Information||Call Center Numbers|
|FOR ANY DOMAIN RELATED ISSUES||9505619127|
|FOR ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES||7670879747|
What is the validity of the AP TET certificate?
The certificate is valid for a lifetime, meaning no expiry period.
Is there a negative marking for the AP TET exam 2022?
The system doesn’t offer any negative marking for the exam.
AP TET Full Form
Andhra Pradesh Teacher eligibility test (APTET)
APTET 2022 Official website
Direct link: https://aptet.apcfss.in