APSRTC Student Bus Pass Online Apply 2021 | APSRTC Bus Pass Application PDF Download for the above and below SSC (10th Class) at https://apsrtcpass.in/
The Andhra Pradesh state government has implemented a digital plan to benefit students in the SSC or above SSC category. The new APSRTC website page (Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation) will help students apply for a bus pass online. This reduced congestion at the respective offices to get the APSRTC student bus pass. The students (college and school student) only need to provide their details for verification. Once the information is authenticated, one will receive an MR number from the verification offices who pass it to the APSRTC for approval.
The APSRTC is a legal body for the State organization for road transport. It provides transport services to different groups of students included. The new online portal will help in accountability and fast services. It will reduce delays and help the state have full details in the transport sector. Student can use the link https://apsrtcpass.in.
- The service is not available for everyone but the students studying up to SSC.
- Students above SSC class are also eligible for the service.
- AP government offers the service free for boys from 7th class and those below 12 years.
- Girls from the 10th class and those below 18 years receive the APSRTC bus pass.
- The bus pass is available up to the age of 35 years.
The students must upload and scan all required document to avail the online service. They must upload their photo on plain paper and enter the signature below the photo. They are to scan the photograph and signature together (50kb).
Services Under the APSRTC online portal
- Bus pass application.
- General and route details
- Metro pass
- Vanitha card.
- Cat card
- Navya card
After filling in the student details, one can download the bus pass online. Ensure to enter the correct detail on the application form before submitting it.
Apsrtc Bus Pass Online Apply
The application process for online APSRTC student bus pass
The online service provides the student with monthly, quarterly and full years transport services. The eligible student should follow the steps below.
- Open the APSRTC website portal https://apsrtcpass.in/.
- The homepage will display several links.
- Click on the APSRTC student bus pass ( SSC or above SSC)
- For the below SSC (X Class) , the student should click http://online.apsrtcpass.in/counterbelowssc.do.
- Students above After SSC (10th Class) can use the link http://online.apsrtcpass.in/counterstupass.do.
- A new page will show on the screen; select the link which suits you and click “new registration.”
- Fill in the required details such as SSC information, year of pass, SSC hall ticket number, Date of birth, applicant, mother/father name, gender, Aadhaar number, and more.
- The student below SSC don t has the space to fill in SSC details.
- Ensure all details are correct, and click submit.
- Download and take a printout for reference.
Applying for AP RTC Bus Pass
- Go to the APSRTC Bus pass through the link https://apsrtcpass.in/.
- Enter all mandatory details on the form provided and attach your photo. At the top right side of the application form.
- Proceed and attach the required documents such as college ID proof.
- They can renew the bus pass by entering the card number and personal details of an old student.
How to check APSRTC Student Bus Pass Status online
- Open the APSRTC website page and click the option “track services status” on the homepage.
- Enter the required details such as mobile number, name, Date of birth, etc.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
- The system will provide the application status on the screen.
- How can I cancel my APSRTC bus pass ticket?
If the student postpones his travel, they should use the online service. The student should read the rules and see what happens when one cancels a ticket.
- What are the charges for the APSRTC bus pass?
The service is free for all eligible students; the AP government pays the service for the students. The free distance is 22KM in urban areas and 20KM in rural areas. If the student uses more distance past the given distance, they are to pay a small fee.
- What are the rules provided about cancelling a ticket?
The APSRTC will calculate the distance to offer a fee.
The applicant can get a full refund or half the amount.
The reservation money is non-refundable and is paid once.
The student should cancel the ticket 15 days before. Any day later than the said days, no refund is offered.