BOB (Bank of Baroda) Missed Call Service For Account Balance Check. Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number, Missed Call, SMS, Net Banking, BOB Mobile APP, ATM. BOB Mini Statement Number Given below.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
How to acquire the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
Serving more than 131 million customers in 20 countries globally. Bank of Baroda offers the best quality services in all branches. All customers are eligible to bank account statements through offline or online platforms.Account holders can check for their mini statements through mobile services like SMS, mobile app, internet banking, or by visiting BOB ATMs.
Ways to access BOB mini statement
Bank of Baroda customers can check their mini statement using the following options.
- Using the SMS method
- Missed call service
- Going to ATM
- PNB ONE app.’
- Internet banking
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number Missed Call
BOB mini statement through missed call service
The process requires a registered mobile number with the bank. Once registered, the user can follow the steps below.
- Call the number 8468001122 from your registered mobile number.
- The system will automatically disconnect the call.
- After a few seconds, an SMS containing the recent transactions will show on your mobile number.
Customer with multiple accounts under a single mobile number should specify their request to get proper details.
How to Register Mobile Number with Bank of Baroda?
Steps to register mobile number
To register your mobile number with BoB bank, users need to send their bank account to the bank via SMS as follows:
REG <space> last four digits of account number > send to 9176612303
The bank will verify the details and register the number for banking services.
BOB Mini Statement VIA SMS Number
- Type: MINI <space> last four digits of your account number and send to 8422009988.
- The system will send the previous five transactions to your device.
How to Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Using BOB Mobile APP
- Get the BoB world app on your mobile device.
- Complete the registration process by verifying the mobile number using OTP.
- Next, select the “register now” button to proceed.
- Key in your debit card details to receive the MPIN on your registered mobile number.
- To access your new PIN, create your preferred password and enter the MPIN sent to your mobile number.
- After login credential settings, proceed to the “My Account” option under the “saving account” section.
- Enter the account number you wish to avail mini statement.
- Press the “view mini statement” option to get recent transaction details.
- The user can request a printout or email the details.
BOB Mini Statement Using ATM
With the multiple Bank of Baroda ATMs across India, customers can visit any machine to access the mini statement.
- Visit BoB ATM and insert your Debit card.
- Choose the banking option and enter your PIN.
- Select the small statement tab to open a new page.
- The system will display the last 10 transactions from your account.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Mini Statement Through Net Banking
Steps to get BOB mini statement using internet banking
- Visit the official Bank of Baroda internet banking portal link.
- Enter your user ID and password to continue.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP and select submit tab.
- Next, enter your transaction password and press submits button.
- Go to the “account details” option to view recent transactions.
How many times can a user check a mini statement via missed call service?
The missed call service is open to registered users; the bank has no specific time limit for the mini statement service.
Bank of baroda mini statement number missed call
Bank of baroda mini statement WhatsApp number
BOB Full Form?
Bank of Baroda (BOB)