Online Appointment SSH BHU OPD: BHU SSH OPD Booking and Registration 2022 at https://bhuopd.com (or) www.bhu.ac.in
Due to tech advancements, many hospitals globally are investing in online platforms to handle the growing numbers of patients. The digital facilities were and are significant during the Covid-19 pandemic. Most hospitals transited to online appointments to avoid overcrowding and spreading the virus. Online booking has helped doctors to work with reasonable numbers and provide quality services. Patients can also see the right specialist and receive proper checkups without queuing or waiting for long.
The advanced technology is witnessed in India at the Sir Sunderlal Hospital, a renowned teaching hospital associated with the Institute of Medical Services Banaras Hindu University (BHU). The University implemented an online system that helps patients book an appointment for their OPD services. The procedure allows users to check available dates and reduces hospital congestion. The portal provides doctors and specialists available at particular dates and times.
SSH BHU OPD website portal is designed to bring orders to hospitals and help doctors take cases they can handle daily. The idea comes in handy during Covid-19 and works well even after the pandemic.To book an appointment, patients or citizens need to register their details online using the link www.bhu.ac.in
BHU OPD Online Registration 2022
How to book/Register and pay on BHU OPD online
- Open the official SSH BHU-OPD website page www.bhu.ac.in
- Proceed to the homepage menu options:
- Public booking at the OPD:
- The option allows patients to book an appointment anytime until 10:00 pm
- OPD booking for staff and students:
- The tab is directed to students and personnel at the BHU. The user can book an appointment till 10:00 pm.
- Choose your preferred or respective option (public or staff and student).
- The system will open a new page, enter the captcha code, and click the “I am not a robot” box.
- Next, the availability page will open; select the category and department.
- The category section offers various options; choose based on your medical condition example, dental, medical OPD, contemporary, Ayurvedic OPD, etc.
- Review your details and click the check tab.
- The page will display the dates, red colored dates are already booked while blacked colored are available.
- Choose the date you wish to visit the doctor and press the proceed button.
- Next, fill in the new patient details like the first name, last name, mobile number, email ID, age, gender, and Aadhaar number.
- Recheck the information to continue; the page will display a review of the data.
- If okay, the page will show the payment or amount to pay for the booking.
- Click the “next” button to avail the payment page.
- Choose the payment gateway; credit card, net banking, or debit card.
- Select the payment tab to complete the payment process.
- The page will send a confirmation message “Thank message.”
- A transaction summary will show on the screen, save the details and click print to get a copy.
- Carry the receipt during your appointment date and show it at the OPD counter.
BHU-OPD Online BHU APP
Interested users can get a BHU-OPD mobile app on their mobile phones for easy access. The portal is available on all operating systems.
- Go to the Play Store or App Store section on your mobile phone.
- Enter the name BHU OPD online registration app on the search bar.
- The page will search and present several options.
- Choose the correct option and click the install/download button.
- The system will download the app and register by following the page’s instructions.
- After registration, book an appointment the same way directed above.
BHU-OPD (SSH BHU-OPD) Helpline Number
Patients can enquire on different OPD services using Hospital’s contact details, as shown below.
|Contact number:||+91 7233023624|
|Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org or |
|Address||Banaras Hindu University|
Ajagara, Varanasi, UP-221005.
- BHU Full Form
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- How do I book an appointment at the BHU Trauma centre?
The booking process is similar to normal OPD bookings. The user will select the category as trauma center OPD and proceed with the booking procedure.
- How much should I pay for booking on the OPD portal?
Each service has a specified price after choosing your category, doctor, and availing the date. The system will compile the amount to pay. Complete the payment and get a receipt by pressing the print button on the screen.
- SSH Full Form
Sir SunderLal Hospital (SSH)