The Bihar Kisan Yojana Registration 2020, Eligibility criteria, online application, Status Check through online. Kisan Registration Bihar at www.dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
Kisan Registration Bihar
Agriculture is the leading investment for many Indian families; the government aims to support increase productivity in farming activities. This helps sustain the country’s economy and give employment to different people. Bihar government and the central government have implemented a new scheme to finance farmers and support the agricultural activity in Bihar.
PM-KISAN Samman scheme the government initiative to fund small and marginal farmers in the country. The scheme was officially launched on 1st February 2019, with different farmers applying for the scheme. The government plans are to transfer funds to beneficiary accounts in three installments annually.
The scheme opens registration and application for farmers to apply and benefit from the funds. Bihar farmers who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the program. The registration process is active, and no date is announced for the closure. Farmers should take advantage of the opportunity by registering on the official portal www.dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Kisan Yojana Statistics
The government has a current statistic on how many farmers are registering, the active and running projects, and the number of farmers.
Eligibility Criteria Bihar Kisan
PM-KISAN scheme was initially formed to help small and marginal farmers, help produce agricultural produce for both the state, country and benefit the farmer. Beneficiaries have to fulfill the set eligibility of landholding up to 2 hectares should apply. Ranchers are qualified to apply for the scheme; however, their details such as name, gender, and land-related information should appear on the land records.
Farmers benefiting from the scheme should have proof documents as follows:
- A registered mobile number.
- Valid bank account details, you can have banks such as SA/SBA Jan Dhan bank account, etc.
- Aadhaar card,
- The citizenship certificate
- Legal landholding documents.
Bihar Farmer Registration Online
Registration is the initial process before applying for the PM Kisan scheme:
- Visit the official PM Kisan scheme web page: https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage click the option पंजीकरण.”
- Next click on the tab “पंजीकरणकरें
- Click on the tab “general user” and the verification types followed by the Aadhaar number.
- Validate the details by entering the OTP number provided.
- Now fill the registration form with the correct details.
- The system will provide the applicant with a unique registration number. The number will help in the login process.
Bihar Kisan Yojana (PM KISAN Scheme) Application Process.
Bihar state Farmers fulfilling the eligibility criteria will apply for the scheme using the online website portal. This the only set mode of application by the government. They have to upload the required documents and fill the correct details to qualify. Any mistake or forged documents will lead to exclusion.
- Go to the official PM Kisan scheme website portal https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.
- On opening the link go to the homepage and click “ऑनलाइनआवेदनकरें” option.
- The system will display a list, and the applicant will click on the tab प्रधानमंत्रीकिसानसम्माननिधियोजना
- From the page, select the user type, for an individual applicant, click on the option “general user.”
- Next, enter the registration number, which was issued during the registration process.
- The application form will show on the screen, enter the mandatory requirement, and upload the required documents.
- Check all details then click the submit button.
PM Kisan Scheme Application Status Check
Farmers can check the application status from the official website page. Use the application details to check status; you can follow the steps below to achieve the status:
- Go to the official website https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in page and click on the tab आवेदनकीस्थिति / आवेदनप्रिंट.”
- On the menu, click on the tab PM Kisan scheme tab.
- Next, enter the application number and click the search button.
- The portal will search and display the status results on the screen.
How to Print Kisan Registration Bihar Application?
- From the official website page https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
- On the menu, click the option PM Kisan application form print option.
- Next, enter your application number or the registration number then click the search button.
- The portal will produce the actual application, now click on the print button. Take a printout for reference.
Note the system has strict rules on how you apply for the scheme. Farmers who have the following mistakes don’t qualify to receive the funds.
- Name application on Hindi instead of English.
- If the proof documents and filled names don’t match.
- If the applicant gave the wrong IFSC code and bank account.
- Wring or incorrect village name.
Farmers Can Check the reject list as follows:
- Go to the PM Kisan Bihar website page.
- Select the option आवेदनकीस्थिति / आवेदनप्रिंट”
- Choose the tab PM Kisan PFMS from the list given on the screen.
- Next, enter your district and block then select the search button.
- The page will provide a reject list, check your name in case it appears here.
Bihar Kisan Registration Correction Process
- On the PM Kisan, the website page selects the option PM Kisan correction tab on the menu.
- Next, enter your registration numberand select the search button.
- The information will show on the screen, click on the edit button, and make the changes.
- Recheck the details and click the submit button.
PM Kisan FAQs
- Is there any manual application Bihar process available?
No, the government has set only one application process; users have to use online mode from the official website.
- Where will the government deposit the funds after qualifying?
The amount is deposited directly into the beneficiary's bank account.
- What are the CSC and SAHAJ centers?
CSC and SAHAJ are the physical centers located at the village level to help reach all farmers. The centers help in implementing government schemes and supervise how effective the program, help the farmers. Farmers can visit the centers to apply for the PM Kisan scheme and receive more information.
- Are there any application charges?
No, the application process is free for all eligible applicants.
- What is the official deadline for the PM Kisan scheme application process?
The application is active, and farmers can benefit from the scheme, there is no set deadline for now from the authorities.