2023 Chandigarh Police Salary Slip Download. Chandigarh police constable, Asst. Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, Sub Inspectors, Inspectors, salary slip 2023 Servant/Tenant/PG Verification at http://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/employee-portal.html
The police department is a comprehensive sector with different ranks based on the duties. Each rank has various allowances and salary ranges. However, the general consideration of the police department is to ensure security and peace in the respective country and beyond. Police go beyond their duties to save lives and keep nations in the best conditions. The Indian government has delegated thousands of police officers (constables, inspectors, provincial/state service officers, IPS officers, etc.) to guard the country and conduct other duties.
The officers are assigned a particular salary range which is payable every month. The government uses digitalized systems to allocate the payments and provide a monthly payslip to each officer. This helps officers to download or view the details through online platforms easily. The Sevaarth IFMS Chandigarh portal is an electronic employee system that helps with salary-related information.
Chandigarh police employees can access all their employment details through the online system. The platform offers transparency and accountability among the police department. Each officer has unique login details provided by the DDO officer during the registration process. Sevaarth IFMS also applies to other government employees, making it easy to manage millions of people under one portal.
Available details on the Sevaarth portal
- Employees can avail their salary slips.
- Employee provides fund details.
- Loan details
- Personal employee details.
Sevaarth IFMS portal is a diversified portal available to all Indian states. Every state manages their employee through the portal without interfering with other information. Chandigarh police officers can check and download their e-salary slip using the official website page after registration.
How to Download Chandigarh Police Salary Slip Online
Step by step process to Download Chandigarh Police Salary Slip Online
- Open the official Chandigarh Police Sevaarth portal
- Click the employee portal to open a drop-down list
Next, click the “e-salary link” and proceed to the “e-Sevaarth page” option.
- Enter your username and password to continue
Next, enter the captcha code and press the login tab.
- Proceed to the dashboard menu, and click the salary slip option
Enter your preferred month and year of the salary slip.
- Review the details and press the download/print button.
The system will generate the PDF slip on your device.
The Registration Process on Chandigarh Sevaarth portal
- Go to your department finance office (in this case police finance department).
- Request for the Sevaarth login credentials from the DDO officer.
- Provide the employee details such as employee code/number and fill out the application form.
- Recheck the information, and submit the details to the officer if okay.
- Note the details should match with the employment data.
- The DDO officer will check, verify and approve the details.
- The officer will activate your Chandigarh Sevaarth account and provide login credentials.
- Use the username and password to access the portal. Once logged, change the password to your preferred details.
How to login to the Sevaarth portal
- Visit the Sevaarth website portal using the link http://admser.chd.nic.in/portal/.
- Go to the homepage options and select the “know your salary” tab to proceed.
- Next, enter your username, password and captcha code to log in.
How to Reset Sevaarth Chandigarh Login Password
First-time login requires the user to change/reset their password on the page using the steps below.
- Visit the Sevaarth Chandigarh IFMS website portal.
- Click on the “can’t access your account” tab on the homepage.
- Next, enter your employee code and registered mobile number.
- Key in the captcha code and select the submit button.
- The system will send an OTP code to the mobile number.
- Enter the code to verify and reset the password.
- Now, you can log in using your new password.
- Can a user download two or more payslips from the Sevaarth portal?
Yes, the portal allows users to download multiple payslips anytime.
- How can I register on the Sevaarth portal as a new officer?
Every officer should visit their department's DDO office with all employment details. The DDO officer will verify the information and provide the login credentials. Once registered, the officer should log in and change their password.
- Servant / Tenant / PG Verification