Secure Ways to close your Axis Bank account permanently. How to close axis bank account online with negative balance online. How to close axis bank account without visiting branch
Axis Bank India is a thriving banking and financial service provider serving millions of customers countrywide. The bank offers various financial services through different bank accounts and platforms.It’s easy to bank through mobile apps or hold two or more accounts under Axis bank. Customers can access insurance, investment, retail banking, and corporate and international banking services. This gives users chances to explore multiple areas and manage their finances wisely.
Axis Bank Accounts
Axis Bank provides various accounts, each offering unique services. Some accounts allow users to save money for a period of time without withdrawing. This helps in saving for long-term projects and gives high-interest returns. Axis Bank account users can also register for a salary or saving account based on their needs. Before creating a bank account, assess whether it has a minimum monthly balance. The bank caters for all clients by providing different minimum balances and also zero balance accounts.
Types of Axis Bank Accounts
- Saving account
- Salary account
- Current account
- Safe deposit locker
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Axis ASAP Instant Saving account
- Easy access saving account
- Women’s savings account
- Senior privilege saving account
- Future stars saving account
- Pension account
- Insurance agent account
- Basic saving account.
- Liberty saving account
- Prestige saving account
Close Axis Bank Account
Axis Bank Account Closure Details
Besides the great account products, a customer may opt to temporarily or permanently close their account. The bank provides simple and effective ways to close/deactivate any account. Most Axis bank users have a savings or salary account that is a zero balance account. The user receives their monthly salaries without fear of reductions. However, if the account remains dormant for three months, the bank will change it to a savings account. This means the user must pay a minimum balance which might be costly.
Reasons for Closing Axis Bank Account
- High minimum balance.
- Low-interest rates
- Unfair treatment from bank officials
- Lack of particular services
- Travelling to new destinations
- Low transaction limits.
- If the user has many bank accounts and wishes to close some.
How to Close Axis Bank Account
Steps by step to close Axis Bank account
- Open the Axis Bank website portal and avail of the Account closure form or visit the nearest Axis bank branch. At the bank’s request for the closure form, fill in all mandatory details, sign, and submit to the respective officer.
- Users in the joint account must sign the closure form before submitting it.
- Ensure to attach your KYC documents are requested on the form—for example, PAN card, address, and identity proof documents.
- The bank will request cheque leaves, debit cards, and the bank’s passbook.
- The Axis bank officer or branch manager will verify the details, check pending loans, and see if everything is okay. The user can withdraw the available balance on the account before the bank finalizes the process.
- One can opt to take cash or transfer the amount to another account.
- The bank will officially close the account and send an email or SMS to your registered email ID and mobile number.
Once the account is closed, one cannot access any information. It’s advisable to generate a bank statement and cancel any automatic payment before closing the account. For any inquiries, account users can visit the bank branch for assistance.
- Can I close my Axis bank account online?
The user can only download the closure form from the bank’s portal. However, one must physically visit the nearest bank branch to complete the closure process.
- How will I know the account is permanently closed?
After processing the request, the bank will send a confirmation message through a registered email ID or mobile number.
- How to close axis bank account from another branch
Yeah, Visit Axis Bank branch and ask the Asst Manager for an account closure form. They will help you